• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • seems like Haruka finally getting a chance to get paired up is becoming a heated topic (i think this thread got 10 new posts in one night because of this wonderful "annoucement" from Latios Master)

*waves little flags with Latios Mater's head on it and cheers*

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    22sa said:
    I wonder if she ever had anyone specific in mind before, besides Gr8Person62...

Heh

^_^;;; J/K
    What the I-IEll is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to scare me? Has there been talk behind my back? Have I missed anything??

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So Haruka is paired up? Wow! Congrats! *throws confetti* n_n And frostweaver, I'm not evil, I was just doing the right thing. ;P

As for the MSN thingy few pages back, I only chatted with PokeMaster3000 once... When I'm online, he's hardly online. =(
    But we do PM each other alot. n_n

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Is Haruka paired?It isn't official unless she says yes to latios master.Anyways congrats!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    What the I-IEll is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to scare me? Has there been talk behind my back? Have I missed anything??
    Dude I just meant she wanted to pair up with you, I was just kidding.. I wouldn't know for sure. It's very old news anyways.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it's very UNOFFICIAL. it's just that i put her name on the list for peer pressure... ^_^;; i know shouldn't really influence people like that... i'll edit the list and take off Haruka and Latios Master.

Haruka still hasn't reply yet... does she know about this? I seriously hope that she'll accept it. But if she doesn't think taht they'll make a good pair together, it is fine for her to reject Latios Master too. Her choice, her call

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    it's very UNOFFICIAL. it's just that i put her name on the list for peer pressure... ^_^;; i know shouldn't really influence people like that... i'll edit the list and take off Haruka and Latios Master.

Haruka still hasn't reply yet... does she know about this? I seriously hope that she'll accept it. But if she doesn't think taht they'll make a good pair together, it is fine for her to reject Latios Master too. Her choice, her call
    It even took Ash two/three times of asking and my encouragement on MSN before Haruka replied to him... >.>;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, I may have to change the name of the thread to: "Let's pair up Haruka!" That'd get her attention. Maybe. o.o;

22sa

Years
  • Kairi said:
    Lol, I may have to change the name of the thread to: "Let's pair up Haruka!" That'd get her attention. Maybe. o.o;
    She already knows about Latios Master

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • hopefully she knows... i even made a mini annoucement for Haruka to post a reply. Perhaps she need some times to think about it rather to accept it or not. Not even is like Kairi who just go "sure" so quickly you know.

either way hope she'll make up her mind soon.

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    hopefully she knows... i even made a mini annoucement for Haruka to post a reply. Perhaps she need some times to think about it rather to accept it or not. Not even is like Kairi who just go "sure" so quickly you know.

either way hope she'll make up her mind soon.
    Yup, it'll definately take some time^^

22sa

Years
  • Shelz4U said:
    Well sense gym_leader018 has rejoined yet I need a matchup FAST!
    Alright than.:P

Availiable Females:

Haruka

Anyone else?:)

22sa

Years
  • Haruka & Shelz4u!

(You said you'll take either.:P:))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back