• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Officer Jenny! I can explain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I can explain! It was all just an april fools joke we did to our fans who disliked our newer Pokemon's designs so they would shut up and leave us alone!

Officer Jenny says:
    Tell the truth! Did you secretly leave the citizens of Snowbelle city so you could hide away on route 22 to tell your sister, who was currently in Santalune forest via holocaster to lie to the witnesses of your freezing of the whole city that it was so that people wouldn't be sweltering hot anymore, so that they wouldn't know you wrongly froze Snowbelle city on purpose for your own reasons, not for the citizens of your city who wanted the city's temperature cooled down all the while you gave up your gym, also where the city is run and lead by you, to your father or not!? Tell us or we'll spoil the truth for you.

Years
    Okay, can you guys just stop making it between just you two? Others want to play too...

I can explain! My sister moved to Santalune City months ago! And she doesn't even have a Holocaster!

Officer Jenny says:
    The entire Pancham population has plummeted! They're saying trainers a trainer with bronze hair and Running shoes caught them all. Say...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Officer Jenny please, I don't have bronze hair, I have brown hair. I think you need to get your eyes checked.

Officer Jenny says:

We've been hearing reports of seeing a teenage boy running in and out of a supposed team Galactic warehouse and you match his description.

Years
    Officer! I can Explain! I was entrusted with the job of helping capture Team Galactic by one of your colleagues, Looker. There, in the warehouse I found some blueprints for a power-drainer that looks, on the paper, to be used to force power out of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina that you might have been in need of for looking at!

Officer Jenny says:
    (Hmmm....., something tells me the person who confessed to me last, the person who confessed about the Pancham Incident, may have been Lass Elsa's sister.)
    Sorry If I came to see you so unexpectedly, you say you don't have Bronze hair, correct? I happened to come see you after your sister, Lass Elsa supposedly told me you lived here in Santalune City correct? Then tell me why you have a Holocaster hidden in your Tepig bank!

Years
    Officer, I can explain! This isn't my Holocaster! Team Rocket put it here to make me look guilty! I swear on Latios's Soul Dew it was not me!

Officer Jenny says:
    Silver is back up to no good. He's been stealing PokeBalls out of the palm of peoples hands. Literally. Professor Elm claims you've both recieved Pokemon from him. Do you happen to know anything about Silver's stealing spree? (Gosh, say that 5 times fast)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    If you could not that'd be great.

Officer Jenny says:

Can you explain to me why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Years
    Rules:

1) Everything must be Pokemon related.

If you're going to bend the rules, why do you post on this thread? :/ I'm just going to ignore that post.

Officer Jenny says:
    You have 3 different Snorlax's in your PC. Are you capturing Snorlax's from their natural habitat? (Lets just say its illegal, k?)

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    No Officer,I used cheats to clone them

Officer Jenny says:
    Wait what?You should come with me at the police station.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! It was Treetwig who used cheats, not me!

Officer Jenny says: I heard you are secretly a high-ranking member of Team Rocket? Is this true?

Years
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! That was just Petrel disguising as me!

Officer Jenny says:
    Say, you look a little like a Team Plasma Grunt I caught a while ago that escaped...

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! That grunt was my brother! We DO look similar!

Officer Jenny says: There was a recent theft of the pokemart in eterna city. The images from the security cameras show you were around there! Did you steal from the eterna city mart?

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    Officer Jenny I can explain! That was my ditto who betrayed me a while ago.

Officer Jenny says:
    Hmmm,Mr. Looker said that you want to join the team rocket,is that true?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! I just wanted to use them for their cool outfits!

Officer Jenny says: I heard you tried to join Team Rocket, but were stopped by some trainers, and used your Koffing to attack them! Is this true?

Years
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! THEY attacked my Koffing, and I wasn't even in control of it! It was only in self defense, plus I also quit Team Rocket a month ago!

Officer Jenny says:
    Recent Voltorb bombs have been going off in Mt. Moon. An old man got a glimpse of the person setting of the bombs, and claims he looked a bit like you. Maybe a bit shorter, but nonetheless, a bit like you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Officer Jenny, I can explain! I saw him too, It was youngster Joey! He is shorter than me! I guess he wanted revenge for everyone poking fun at his "top percentage" Rattata!

Officer Jenny says: The farmer down the road says his machinery got wrecked by a destructive Magmortar! What is with that Magmortar you have?

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    Officer Jenny I can explain! It is the wild magmortar who lives in the volcano

Officer Jenny says:
    Oh I see,Oh wait we saw a video that you're holding an electric rod and chasing the poor marowak,you're the one who killed cubone's mother!Admit it!

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
    Years
    Officer Jenny! I can explain!
    I have two sides of consciousness, one good and one evil. The evil part of me escaped when I broke my left arm! Im innocent!

Jenny: Lavender Town reported a stolen Cubone with an Adamant nature, and a stolen Gravestone! Explain why you have those both on your person!

Years
    Officer, I can explain! I got this Gravestone to lay down my Caterpie that passed away a few weeks ago. And this Cubone is one of the many children of my Marowak!

Officer Jenny says:
    The PokeBall Factory (it actually exists in Kalos!) reports dozens of stolen Masterballs. Masterballs supposedly have more value than 30 big nuggets! How do you have 3 when it is only possible to obtain one master ball?

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
    Years
    I got the 2 from my best friends

Officer Jenny says:
    How come did you got mach bike and acro bike both at the time? You've used cheats dont you?

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Officer Jenny, I...

Jenny: Doesn't matter. Off you go, to the police station.

Next Scenario:
    Can you explain how you got that Pokemon? I have reports that it belongs to a Preschooler. You didn't steal it, did you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back