• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official 3rd Game Information/F.A.Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmanderchampion

tyranitar master
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    I hope they have customisable sprites or somthing because the male character's beret/cap looks rubbish.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That alternate form of Shaymin is a rumor.

I haven't seen Regigigas' Sky Form. O_O That sounds kinda funky...and maybe taking it a little too far.

And I also have not seen Shaymin's Ice Form. Again, sounds like it's going too far.

I'm hoping that whatever they decide for Shaymin will be obtainable without events or cheats, unlike the previous normal form...

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Alrighty, I might edit this after reading the rest of the thread, but I want to say something before I forget. *EDIT* Nope, no edit.

Nintendo could easily add new moves, items, abilities, etc. to the game.

You might be thinking, what about DP?

DP have the ability to be upgraded/updated, due to the collossal size of the SD-variation card they are stored on. The games themselves use only a small percentage of the card. It is likely that along with the release of the games, a widespread way to update your DP game will materialize, much like the Berry Update of RSE.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i digress, they will not be adding new items, moves, or pokemon to the game. ability, perhaps, if any of the new legendary forms require it but i doubt it. the storyline, events and in-game functions are what will change. that is all.

Arch_2008

Hinga Dinger Durgen
    Years
    The Shaymin form is a hoax.
    Serebii has announced that, by stating that Purplekecleon said that he had made it.
    So it's a hoax, it looked good thought, I wonder if there will be a new form of Shaymin

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    i digress, they will not be adding new items, moves, or pokemon to the game. ability, perhaps, if any of the new legendary forms require it but i doubt it. the storyline, events and in-game functions are what will change. that is all.

I was merely noting that it is possible.
    To illustrate my opinion of doubt, I will use my Time Machine to go back to the 1st gen era.
    *time travels*
    SD: Random Pokemon Fanatic, do you think that Pokemon will ever be able to change forms without evolving, and then change back? Like, for example, a seperate attack and defense-
    RPF: NO! Pokemon'll never do that!
    *time travels again*
    There is my proof.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    After and at what gym do you get HM Strength? Want it to get Gible. Also where in Wayward cave(hidden one under bridge) is Gible? my mum had a look in there today and could not find it

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    After and at what gym do you get HM Strength? Want it to get Gible. Also where in Wayward cave(hidden one under bridge) is Gible? my mum had a look in there today and could not find it

Try your luck here, or google for a walkthrough.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136949

Is the Sky-Forme of Shaymin confirmed that it exists? I know that the picture was actually fan made but any news about that?

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Is there supposed to be a second version of Regigias? I read that somewhere but I'm not sure if it's true...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Unlimited NiGHTS: We haven't gotten much new news about the Platinum version besides the fraud Shaymin form.

Kioshi: It hasn't been confirmed that the Shaymin Forme will be Sky. Many previously thought that Shaymin's new Forme will be the Ice Forme.

Daughter of Mew: Yes, there is supposed to be a second Regigigas form. I am not 100% sure it has been confirmed but from the looks if it, chances are Regigigas will have a second form. Some have thought that it will get Levitate instead of Slow Start.

---

I think that there will be no new items, however new features in the game is very possible. Emerald did gain the Match Call feature on the PokeNav, so I suppose that Platinum that the tools and items in Platinum will have new features. And yeah, the Shaymin form has been confirmed as a hoax. PurpleKecleon admitted it, and you can see the scan of the image at PurpleKecleon on deviantART.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i would like the ability to battle gym leaders again. i need a rematch with Gardenia. i'll show her wats what!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back