• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Audiosurf Chat

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • Ok for those of you that play Audiosurf (www.audio-surf.com) this is the place to talk about, post pics, and top scores as well as discuss songs and strategies used during the game.

Official Audiosurf Chat

so do you play?
    lets talk about it.

* BUMP *

Last edited by a moderator:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Heya. :)

I've only just purchased the game today so I'm a newbie Audiosurfer. At the moment I'm really liking Mono to the tune of Muse, Evermore, Prodigy, etc.

Link

Think I did alright for my second game. What do you reckon? ;)

geno421

Script and Spriter
    Years
  • mmm I love AudioSurf. :)
    I usually play with some Punk songs or some Happy Hardcore Techno (now that crap is tough though lol)

Depending on the song I can play on Mono Elite. (heck on one song I can play on double vision elite by myself...only one though..an unnamed techno :) )

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • wow.. i'm just now going thru most of my songs on mono pro (ironmode).. elite is quite HARD still.. but eventually I'll get elite down.

I don't ply too many of the other characters yet, tho I have played vegas a few times. mono is enough for me for now anyway.

fun stuff..

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I've started playing mono pro in ironmode now... it's actually kinda disorienting because everything goes so much faster. :(

High Energy Protons by Juno Reactor is a nightmare in mono pro, haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I played a few songs on the easy mode and found it really boring. XD Maybe too much DDR and Guitar Hero made me hate songs that aren't "too hard" so I skipped right up to Mono Pro.

Anyway, got it a few days ago per Ty's request and I really love it. :D It's strangely relaxing and it's a good way to kill a bit of time when you're bored.

Back