• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Claim a Celebrity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'd like unclaim David Hasslehoff and claim Bou - Guitarist.

Thank you.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    Uh... okay. That's it. I really don't care. I have a life, so I don't have time for reclaim periods. School has started for me, and I have homework from at least two to three classes each day.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    You sure it's Blqck?

Seriously people, proofread your posts. It's so annoying having people come back saying, "*whine* You spelt my claim wrong! *whine*".

Years
    I would like to claim:

-Kelly Clarkson; American Idol Winner, Singer
    -Kathy Griffin; Comedian, Actress
    -Kelly Monaco; Actress, Dancing with the Stars Winner

ThanQ~ ^__^

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    The list has been updated. Charizard-lord, it's kind of obvious that Guns 'n' Roses are already claimed, so what makes you think you can claim a person from it. Duh hur hur hur.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    i'd like to drop my claims on taking back sunday (band) and Good Charolette (band) and claim Jerry seinfeld (actor/comedian) and Larry David (actor/comedian)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back