• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Claim a Celebrity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
Years
  • Everyone except Rippy0, your claims have been added or removed.

Ribby0: If you had bothered to read the rules or claims list, you would've realized that both Beyonce and Will Smith are claimed, and that one of the rules state you have to tell me what the celebrity is. Ugh.

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • I'll claim:

Dean Martin - Singer, actor, comedian
    Jim Carrey - Actor, comedian
    Mel Blanc - Voice actor (he was famous for doing the original voices of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Tweety, Sylvester, Speedy Gonzales, Wil E. Coyote, the Roadrunner, Pepe le Pew, Marvin the Martian, Yosemite Sam, the Tasmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Woody Woodpecker, Cosmo Spacely, and Barney Rubble - just to name a few.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • I dunno if I could but could I Get

Pete Wentz - Bassist of Fall Out Boy
    Ryan Ross - Guitarist of Panic! at the Disco
    Drew Seeley - Actor / Artist (Musician)

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Everyones besides Koriaku and Mithos Kid claims have been added.

Koriaku: A real 'well duh' matter but if someone claims a band, they claim. the band. Meaning, the entire band. So you only get Drew.

Mithos Kid: I'm a real perfectionist, even about capitalization and stuff, so could you type the bands names correctly? Like, I don't know if Disturbed really does have a lowercase 'D' and stuff. Thank you.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Yeah, that's why I didn't say correct spelling. I need the proper way to type his name, meaning correct capitalization and everything. And since you say you call him several names, give me the one he's most known by or in other words, his proper name.

Edit

LtFielding, your claim has been added.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Yeah, that's why I didn't say correct spelling. I need the proper way to type his name, meaning correct capitalization and everything. And since you say you call him several names, give me the one he's most known by or in other words, his proper name.

Edit

LtFielding, your claim has been added.
    the official usa spelling is "Camui Gackt", obviously without quotes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back