• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**Official Claim Your Favorite Song Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    oh, i didn't know what the form was; neh, i changed my mind anyway

Me Against the World - Simple Plan

is that correct?

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    May I claim Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen claimed by Rai, please? =3

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Numa Numa Song! - Ozone claimed by Killer-Swift
    Also.. i don't see why we have to put our names after it, i mean u can jus look up at our names.. bah w/e lol

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
    ^no more than one song plzthxbi

Rai, and Killer-Swift put up. By the way, the "Numa Numa Song" is actually called "Dragosta Din Tei"...haha.

Bippa

EDIT: Yes, and I claim The Instrumental by Lupe Fiasco feat. Jonah Matranga.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years

Rai, and Killer-Swift put up. By the way, the "Numa Numa Song" is actually called "Dragosta Din Tei"...haha.

Bippa

no... ive never heard that b4.. maybe ur thinking of a diff song? Well plz put down "Numa Numa SOng" kthxbye XD

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
    no... ive never heard that b4.. maybe ur thinking of a diff song? Well plz put down "Numa Numa SOng" kthxbye XD
    Um, no, the "Numa Numa Song" isn't called the "Numa Numa Song", the band that technically sang it without knowing it would be made into a parody not too long after they released it, called it "Dragosta Din Tei". If it suits you, I'll just put Numa Numa Song.

Vanilla Kitsune, wrong form...it's on the first post, not hard to miss. I'll let you off, but note this:

From now on, any, and I mean ANY song that doesn't follow the form DOES NOT get accepted.

Bippa

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008

Bippa

oh, im sorry ^^; can i just claim:

Dance, Dance-Fall Out Boy claimed by Tha Pkmn Prodigy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back