• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Complete Pokemon World Map

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    OFFICIAL Complete Pokemon World Map

(back row from left) Johto, Kanto
    (first row from left) Hoenn, Islands4~7, Islands 1~3, Orange Islands.

PS: special thanks to pikapika.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Now I can sleep easier knowing hoenn's location in relation to J/K and what lies to the west of Cianwood City. XD

Seriously, this is pretty cool. if you can find a better picture or possibly a scan of just the map without the movie 7 promo above it, I'll definitely save it as my new wallpaper (in case I get lost in any of my games XD)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cool! Really Cool! I just dont like the fact taht there are some Pkmn in the water XD
    Like Tommy said, do ya have a better scan?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Wow, that is really cool. I didnt think that Hoenn or the Orange Islands was in any way part of that whole Johto/Kanto world. I thought it was in a whole differnt place.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Is Orre on there? I can't tell... It doesn't look like it is.

Years
    me too i thought hoenn was like another plant or something this clears things up although not very clear aleast i know now what it looks like
    *ticks off what to do or find out before i die list*
    *tick* find out what the pokemon world looks like :D
    become a pokemon master!!! muhaaa :D
    live to see when pokemon is real lol j/k :P
    goes on and on...
    well i hope pokemon do come a wish that will never come true :(

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Whoa, I like alot..brings back memories when it was only Kanto..dunno why. Well I love the map..I hope they make a printable version.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Cool! Really Cool! I just dont like the fact taht there are some Pkmn in the water XD
    Like Tommy said, do ya have a better scan?
    Well, honestly...
    this picture is not mine. :P

A Taiwanese sent this to Pikapika, then pikapika posted it on Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance,
    then I post it here... :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    This is nice acutally. though I can pretty much guess that the next region is going to look like a rotated version of Hakkido. Just like Hoenn is a rotaed version of kyushu.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It is. Kanto is a 90 degree rotated version of the main japanese island. Kyushu makes up Hoenn, I forgot which one is Johto, but that more or less give it away at what the next area will look like.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    blue said:
    It is. Kanto is a 90 degree rotated version of the main japanese island. Kyushu makes up Hoenn, I forgot which one is Johto, but that more or less give it away at what the next area will look like.
    Actually, Kanto isn't the whole mainland, but just the Tokyo Bay area with Indigo Plateau being Mt. Fuji equilvalent, and Saffron being Tokyo. Jhoto is directly west of it as shown in this picture and the gameboy, being side by side with each other. However, Kanto and Jhoto together do not make up the whole main island...

As for Orre, that one is rather hard to identify... afterall it's just a big square-looking type of land x_x; *can't find any islands like that in Japan*

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Actually, Kanto isn't the whole mainland, but just the Tokyo Bay area with Indigo Plateau being Mt. Fuji equilvalent, and Saffron being Tokyo. Jhoto is directly west of it as shown in this picture and the gameboy, being side by side with each other. However, Kanto and Jhoto together do not make up the whole main island...

As for Orre, that one is rather hard to identify... afterall it's just a big square-looking type of land x_x; *can't find any islands like that in Japan*
    Bonin Islands or Ryukyu Islands, I think.

Though Orange Is. looks a bit like somewhere in Philippines to me...

Back