• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Dating Thread(Come here all you couples!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • *psychiatrist walks to the table* yes, yes, very interesting...very interesting indeed...
    now what are these "Wanda's and Cosmo's" you speak of?
    o and im dating my thumb untill i get to know some girls on pc *waves* ~_^
    ill have the "barf" special with a side dish of "urinary soup". and a bottle of manure for my good date mrs.hand

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I would like to make a reservation! For SwampertLover & PIKA2! The table by the window with the great view. Thank you!*runs off and steals The Evil One's salad*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • (this is a strictly role play only thread so i guess it can stay imho... but in the end the mods decide if this counts as duplicated or not. To me this is the role play thread like the family thread, while the other one has more discussion (or should have) to it)

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • *walks in and looks around

This is a diff thread than the Pair-Up thread. There people pair up and here well this is where people come to eat/rolplay realy.
    Umm that all i think i have to say.
    *bows and walk out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back