• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official EGL Tourney Thread

Purrrrrsian

Purrrrrsian used Post Reply!
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    Oh, a couple questions though: After the tournament, if I decide I want to change my gym team, can I change my pokemon as long as I still have 3 fire-types?

EDIT:
    Can I also sign up for E4 too? If not, I'll just go with the fire gym because I'll probably get my ass kicked in E4.

Last edited:

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • Watch that ego. -__-

Off the topic, are you done making your UU team?

very off topic

nope i havent even found a presentable ou team that serves me well so im not gonna start that untill i finish this up. this lag of resources is doing me no good so im gonna have to go into desperate measures to get what i want

trys to get back on track

how would we know if our opponent will be using the same team every round and just isnt switching back and forth between pokemon?

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • can i be in for the water one?

very off topic

nope i havent even found a presentable ou team that serves me well so im not gonna start that untill i finish this up. this lag of resources is doing me no good so im gonna have to go into desperate measures to get what i want

trys to get back on track

how would we know if our opponent will be using the same team every round and just isnt switching back and forth between pokemon?

well if people are even considering doing that whats the point of being in the tourny?

Last edited:
    Back