• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Anyone know how to get the XD! emblem? I want that one so bad. XD

We can't request them here?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If it isn't in the list of requestable emblems, then you'll have to wait and see if a staff member ever thinks you're deserving of it. :B

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Okay. I use XD quite often. Midori Chi calls me XD cousin sometimes. XD

And is Veteran three years, or over three years? I've been here for about three years and four months, not counting December so far. Edit: Just read the first post more carefully. It's three years. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Once your three-year anniversary passes, you can request the emblem.

I'll toss the emblems you qualify for your way. :P

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • What, I'm on everyday usually for 12+ hours... Total Posts: 1,194... Posts Per Day: 2.43
    ...and I don't have the "PC Is My Life" emblem?

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yay Erica! XD Thank you for the answers, I'm done with my annoying questions now. XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Love the new emblem system~ ^_^

However, it seems it may become annoying.. Notice the influx of XDs in here? Yeah.. Some do deserve it, but let's be creative now. ._.

Yeah, I do think things like veteran, supporter, etc can be requested when qualified, but something else like having a certain talent or quirk should be left personally judged by the staff.

Stalking staff ftw.

Edit: I probably should have used the announcement to comment on this, as this is the requesting thread. They seemed the same to me atm..

I can offer ideas? Eeep. -scurry-

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I can has supporter emblem now please?

And this is an awesome idea, I think I know how to get the xD emblem.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • Very nice, I remember when I stumbled upon this along time ago. Sooo, does that mean I can get a Community Supporter emblem now? :3
    You should totally make one for a Britney Spears Obssesor. ;3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've finally got my supporter emblem,thanks. I was wondering when they would come around.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Very nice system I quite like it, though it seems not to show up in my file. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to pin that supporter emblem on there for me to be proud of. Thanks!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I do think this idea is great, they've had something similar over at the HaloMods forum for a long time now, with the secret ones too. :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    So it's obvious that emblems are good things, but...are there going to be negative ones that we are incentive'd -not- to get, like the 'There's Already a Topic for This' emblem or the 'Frustrating Troublemaker'...? One for trolls? One for people with consistently poor grammatical skills? Having ones that are not so pleasant create the incentive to avoid them (to anybody who really cares) just like people will try to get the pair for a year or 3yr. member or whatnot...

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Ooh, do I get The Supporter Emblem? :3

This is a pretty cool idea, you guys~ It really gives people a reason to feel proud of, whatever it may be.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I saw Closer with a supporter emblem, but I haven't seen a lot of others with them. :/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've been here for...
    1183384.72575 minutes. Is that good enough?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For the supporter emblem, it says in teh description "donate", do supporters that didn't donate get it? If so, Unforgettable and I want it. And also, can I have the veteran one plz?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    For the supporter emblem, it says in teh description "donate", do supporters that didn't donate get it? If so, Unforgettable and I want it. And also, can I have the veteran one plz?

When it says donate it means to you gave money to PC, or your account did. [I think]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I saw Closer with a supporter emblem, but I haven't seen a lot of others with them. :/

We're giving them out as they're requested, so yeah, that's probably why everyone doesn't have 'em yet. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back