• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Well, if I thought you were asking, then I would've given you a special emblem don't you agree? ;>

... Unless you haven't found my favorite emblem yet. xD; (And I made it, just so everyone knows! >:D) In which case, you probably won't understand what I just said.

Anyway, there might be some new emblems soon, so keep your eyes peeled. :>
    The *might* in that sentence applies to the *soon*, though. xDDD; [/not sure how long it'll take this time]

Ok, now your just confusing me. xD. Ermm, this question is a little vauge, but so far, exactly how many emblems ARE there? Sorry if it is to vauge. xD (I dont even know even if I spelled vague right) xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Well, if I thought you were asking, then I would've given you a special emblem don't you agree? ;>

... Unless you haven't found my favorite emblem yet. xD; (And I made it, just so everyone knows! >:D) In which case, you probably won't understand what I just said.

Anyway, there might be some new emblems soon, so keep your eyes peeled. :>
    The *might* in that sentence applies to the *soon*, though. xDDD; [/not sure how long it'll take this time]

It wouldn't happen to be a No, No, No emblem would it? ;)

Anyway, i also wonder how many emblems there are. :S Meh, I wouldn't mind an emblem but I'll just wait until I am worthy of one. :D I just hope I dont get the No, no, no emblem or the Colour Co-ordinated (not) one. :(

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It wouldn't happen to be a No, No, No emblem would it? ;)

Anyway, i also wonder how many emblems there are. :S Meh, I wouldn't mind an emblem but I'll just wait until I am worthy of one. :D I just hope I dont get the No, no, no emblem or the Colour Co-ordinated (not) one. :(

xDDD You won't get the No no no emblem unless you earn it, and since you've already seen it, you probably know how to get it.

And yes, I was referring to the No emblem. :D Didja like it as much as I did? xD

I'm not sure how many emblems there are, actually. D: [/too lazy to count] I wouldn't tell you even if I knew. xD You guys gotta get out there and find them all- then you'll know how many there are. :>

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    If there was a Music Freak emblem I'd of had it when I joined.

How can one randomly assume if someone is a music freak when someone joins a forum knowing absolutely nothing about them?

Just gonna throw this out there -- emblems, in my opinion, are given out based on content in posts. I'll use the obvious emblems for an example.

If someone goes around posting, and has been posting like this for a while, with millions of smileys in their posts, most likely they are going to be given an emblem suiting that. Just as someone who has 'XD' in every single post they had (and even before emblems were introduced) would deserve an emblem suiting that.

Just being obsessed with something really isn't enough unless you prove that you are.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
  • How can one randomly assume if someone is a music freak when someone joins a forum knowing absolutely nothing about them?

Just gonna throw this out there -- emblems, in my opinion, are given out based on content in posts. I'll use the obvious emblems for an example.

If someone goes around posting, and has been posting like this for a while, with millions of smileys in their posts, most likely they are going to be given an emblem suiting that. Just as someone who has 'XD' in every single post they had (and even before emblems were introduced) would deserve an emblem suiting that.

Just being obsessed with something really isn't enough unless you prove that you are.

Well I think that when you post, they figure out. IMO, really.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The emblems are manually distributed, so one for every single member online during April Fools would be a chore. (xox) Unless there's an automatic select all + submit function.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    The emblems are manually distributed, so one for every single member online during April Fools would be a chore. (xox) Unless there's an automatic select all + submit function.

You literally posted exactly what I was going to say ._.
    Just slightly different xD

Eh, an emblem would be interesting; but I wouldn't be sad if it didn't come.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Todoroki said:

Well then, what about the new years emblem people got? Hmm? Only people who rang in the new years got one, so what about people who participated in the April Fools Madness?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Todoroki said:
    Well then, what about the new years emblem people got? Hmm? Only people who rang in the new years got one, so what about people who participated in the April Fools Madness?

There are those who were online for New Years and didn't receive one.

Years
  • Though I wasn't here for New Year's, I'm sure there were quite a few people online and all that. There is probably some way to mass distribute.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I bet Im one of the only members who actually had one of the emblems taken away from them! Lol.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I should! Im also currently the only active member bearing a Drama Queen emblem. What does this say about me?! O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back