• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Perpendicular
    Hmm... is this good? Or bad? As a matter of fact, why don't we get to know what it's for?
    Awarded: October 7th, 2009 04:40 PM

What is this emblem for? D: I noticed it was replaced by the anime otaku emblem I had and I just wanted to know why I got this one.

Now telling you would ruin the fun of it for us. ): Enjoy the mystery of it.

Bay

Years
    Since we're talking about what is this emblem for and such, there's one that I just recently saw called Work It. I wonder that that emblem is about. XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Since we're talking about what is this emblem for and such, there's one that I just recently saw called Work It. I wonder that that emblem is about. XD

That's the mystery of the emblems! Wouldn't be much fun if we knew what all of them are about and how to get them.
    Though you could try to find out I guess, with a little research XD
    But who has the time for that eh?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    :\OK,so I use Smilies often.XD
    So,am I close to getting it?Also,what about the NONONO EmblemHow do you get that?

You don't want to know. XD

Anyway, is there a fully-compiled list of the emblems?

And to Abnegation- some people can do have the time for it.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    No, I mean not how to obtain them, just a list of the emblem and the title, such as my NONONO emblem.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No, I mean not how to obtain them, just a list of the emblem and the title, such as my NONONO emblem.

Noooo. ;; That ruins the secrecy of the emblems that might be hidden out there.

Yeah but... but... Erica and Andy have it toooo. I mean ti replaced my otaku emblem too... ;; There must be one for two many obsessions. D:Because that one is me.

So? Just because people have an emblem doesn't mean they're entitled to know why it was given. :x That's up to the person that gave it to you.

And even if there is an emblem for "too many obsessions", it's up to a staff member to decide whether you deserve to have it. Not yourself. :x

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Well I was wondering if I am good enough to obtain this following emblem "PC is my life".
    am I?. I don't see a lot of member's with this emblem. And from the posts below who got rejected from getting this emblem...I wonder why.

Years
    I really like the "Work It" emblem, especially the image:

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Awesome work to whoever made it, certainly game me a laugh.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    @Momo Uchiha

Gee, 693 posts. Other people who have this emblem have 10 times and over as many posts as you.
    Do some research.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Well I was wondering if I am good enough to obtain this following emblem "PC is my life".
    am I?. I don't see a lot of member's with this emblem. And from the posts below who got rejected from getting this emblem...I wonder why.
    Requesting emblems won't get you far.

Gee, 693 posts. Other people who have this emblem have 10 times and over as many posts as you.
    Do some research.

ily <3

GUYS, this isn't a request an emblem thread. Only three emblems are request able, go check the first post for them. Other wise, requesting here, will just get you NONONO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back