• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Are their any emblems i can get :3?

The emblems that you are able to request are on the first page of this thread. ;) However if you are none of the things listed, then you're kind of stuck.
    You'll just have to wait and see if a moderator or any of the staff members find you suited for any emblem.
    Also it won't be a good idea to ask for emblems because you'll end up getting the "No, no no" emblem which isn't as good as some think it is.

Good luck!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Question about the Perpendicular Emblem.

Does it have something to do with parallelzero? As in, you are infracted or hated by him? Just wondering.

Oh, and I disagree with the "Pink!" Emblem...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Question about the Perpendicular Emblem.

Does it have something to do with parallelzero? As in, you are infracted or hated by him? Just wondering.

Oh, and I disagree with the "Pink!" Emblem...

That'll be up to you to discover yourself! We certainly won't tell you. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Where can I view emblems that people have earned? I looked around, but I can't seem to find anything about them on people's profiles, or on this thread! I've never heard of them until I saw this thread earlier today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If the person has any emblems, they have a little section on their profile you can click on. Then you can see their emblems juuust fine.

Spoiler:

For example, in the spoiler is my profile. Can you see the tab named 'Emblems'? Just click on that. :D If the person has emblems that is.

I hope that helps. o3o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I see! Thank you for pointing that out for me!

EDIT: Sadly, I have just discovered that I have none. Oh well! :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That was the trivia emblem for last year's Get-Together. Apparently, nobody has bothered to fix it after a year, even though it's been brought up plenty of times >_>

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    If any of you have seen me around, do y'all think I qualify for any more emblems? If so, which ones and why?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    No, you do not. You should read the first post, but you have your emblems.

I'm not talking about the Veteran's Emblem, though. I've seen all sorts of whacky ones like a Drama Queen Emblem so I'm just wondering.

And what about the New Year's 2010 Emblem?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back