• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
  • Curious., how do you get the jumping on the bandwagon emblem? I want to know!

And I want the freaking PC IS MY LIFE emblem! Pwease?

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 1. You will never understand the ways to jump on the bandwagon. It is mysterious.

2. You cannot request PC is my Life.

3. It would be wise not to use Nica's dog, because it is unkind.

4. Reqesting the emblems that cannot be requested makes us not want to give them to you ever, even if you meet the requirements. So it is best to stop begging. :(

WonderGirl

Years
  • Haha, yay I got the NONONO emblem xD

Okay I get it. So I think I sort of know how to get the PC IS MY LIFE emblem. You need to be online for a certain amount of hours in a row. Is that correct?

WonderGirl

Years
  • ;__; I'll just leave PC open for 24 hours and see what'll happen. Wait, I don't think it works if I actually tell everyone I'm just leaving the browser open. Silly me xD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ;__; I'll just leave PC open for 24 hours and see what'll happen. Wait, I don't think it works if I actually tell everyone I'm just leaving the browser open. Silly me xD

The more that you, or anyone, hints at the fact that they want a particular, non-request-able emblem, the more likely you will not get it. This thread is not here to hint at that, you may only speculate, ask questions and request the emblems which you are due, such as the 3 on the first post and the miscellaneous emblems for winning competitions and such if you don't want to PM a staff member.

I'd also like to state that with 475 posts, it would be hard for you to get the "PC is my Life" emblem at any rate; from what I see, those who have it, have quite a large bulk of posts as well as having activity in its extremity.

So, looking through some previous posts, I would urge members to stop hinting at what emblems they want in which are not request-able, as it will get you no where. People that do this, are taking the fun and mystic out of emblems, you should try earn them, and not look for the shortcuts. If you choose to ignore those who tell you this however, you'll forever be "wanting" emblems and rarely receiving if you keep that up. Just be patient.

WonderGirl

Years
  • Oh yay, a hint! I thought you get that emblem depending on the number of hours you spent only. Thanks :)

By the way, I don't understand what the perpendicular emblem means. Has it got to do with asking questions or always contradicting people? O.o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, that was not a hint.

And asking for the meaning of other emblems isn't going to help your case, either. If you continue asking about what certain emblems mean, you'll figure out how to get them and that defeats the purpose.

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
    Years
  • I may think, what is the good of having emblems? having more good looking because they get a useful emblem? just asking..

sorry for grammar

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WonderGirl: Exactly.

aSeRo141414: Emblems are just a fun thing to get on your profile. :) There's no real point aside from collecting them!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Exactly? You're confusing me! Wait, is that the whole point? xD

By "exactly", she means that you can only request the Veteran emblem, Committed emblem, and Supporter emblem. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not that confusing really.

WonderGirl

Years
  • This thread is a way to speculate and discuss how to get some emblems. If you see an emblem and you think you know how to obtain it, let everyone know! If you've gotten an emblem and you're not entirely sure why, come see what everyone thinks in this thread. The staff won't confirm anything, but maybe you'll get a hint here and there. Just use this thread to talk about anything related to emblems.

You sure? That's not what I understood from here D:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Look. You posting here is not going to get you any Emblems. There are only three emblems you can request and they're on the front page. Do you fit their criteria? If you do then you can request them. If you don't then you can't request any. Simple as.

WonderGirl

Years
  • I know that, but can't we ask questions without being flamed? All I wanted to know was if what I thought about certain emblems were right, wrong, close or anything.

Years
  • I know that, but can't we ask questions without being flamed? All I wanted to know was if what I thought about certain emblems were right, wrong, close or anything.

The first post doesn't say the staff are obligated to give you hints. It just said that they might give you hints. It seems that the current staff has been instructed not to give any hints. Plus, if you think about it, you can get ideas on most of them and keep them to yourself so that you have an edge on other members when it comes to collecting emblems :P. ^-^;;

WonderGirl

Years
  • The first post doesn't say the staff are obligated to give you hints. It just said that they might give you hints. It seems that the current staff has been instructed not to give any hints. Plus, if you think about it, you can get ideas on most of them and keep them to yourself so that you have an edge on other members when it comes to collecting emblems :P. ^-^;;

Lol, but I like it when everyone knows about them, especially if I found it out ^_^ Oh and do all supporters also know how to get all the emblems? Or is it just mods and up?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pretty much what Dondon said. I had things to add, but it looks like you may have finally gotten the hint, so I don't have to add to it.

Only mods and above. Supporters have no access into how they can get each emblem. Or else the emblems won't be much of a secret.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back