• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
    Community Supporter emblem, please?

Heh, at first I thought I wasn't going to get caught up in the emblem thing XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Quick question: We don't have to ask for emblems do we?

A quick suggestion on what emblem you believe you can obtain (if you know how to get it, that is, and meet the requirements) never hurts. Though, I've been searching through profiles looking for things to give out. Sadly, I haven't come across anyone but, like, one person who meets a requirement for a specific emblem. So, like it says in the first post:

If you see an emblem and you think you know how to obtain it, let everyone know!

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Is there a grammar emblem? xD
    I don't really like internet talk. :p
    I use the right punctuations, and spell things right all the time.
    *sometimes* D:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I have a question of my own.

Could we possibly design emblems for the staff/mods to hand out?
    Cause I have plently of ideas that I would like to see in the emblem system ^w^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that would be a good idea a contest to see who can create the best emblems. And the winner will have their emblems showcased and used. That is a great idea, .Sublime and Rachellder. And it will help out the staff out too if members are willing to help.

Oh while I am here, may I request getting the "Profile Editor" emblem? Because I keep on changing my profile(and now my blog) to be the best it can be. Well I try to. If you guys don't think I deserve it, that is alright. I thought I will ask. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Yeah that would be a good idea a contest to see who can create the best emblems. And the winner will have their emblems showcased and used.

Wouldn't that be defeating the idea of them being secret?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wouldn't that be defeating the idea of them being secret?

Good point there. I didn't think of that. Yeah it will be good to keep them as a secret. Oh well, I tried. XD But it will be nice if members get to help out the staff with the emblem making. But if they want to keep it as a secret, then there isn't anything we(as members)can do. If not then we should help. ^^

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    ...My old username is on the "PC is my life" emblem.

I feel amazing.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    If I may, may I request the identity issues emblem? :3

Because of most of my new names, I have caused confusion with some of my friends on here! ;P
    If not, that's okay, but I would relly love it! ;D

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    Sorry Mikey, you can't request it :(
    I think you can Rachellder, because I've requested about 2 and I got them.

As long as you see them in someone else's profile and you think you deserve the emblem then I think you can freely request for it here.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Years
    I guess I'll open my Emblem collection by requesting the PC Supporter Emblem if it's not too much trouble.
    I think these emblems could turn out, although any Demerit Emblems would be unnecessary.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I honestly like the pair emblem~ Whoever came up with it, it's a really good idea!

Hmm... I'll try and think of some suggestions, even though they might've probably been included.

Well, maybe one for those with a lot of rep points? After all, I find that to be quite an achievement. But that's just me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Reputation isn't really that good. Reputation is densely variable, and nobody likes getting 10,000 points then get an emblem, then the next day go under and loose their emblem. That is very sad :(.

I have a few suggestions:

GODDAMNIT!

This user types more Caps than France kills snails.

Poor Rich

This user live in Africa. This user is pretty much rich.

Bling Bling!

Maybe this user should get his colors confiscated (This user types in colors a lot. That hurts some eyes with bad skins)

I look Beautiful!

This user has proven to be buttugly by the thousands of pics he has of himself in his album

(insert some shipping here)shipper overdriven

If ___ and ____ loved each other, then this user would probably level over Chuck Norris himself.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sorry, you know too much, now you can't get it :D.

Naw, it should be a secret. Then staff can give it out to members that introduce themselves as living in Africa, simple?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back