• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • It isn't an emblem given by request.
    Oh well, all this posting here probably makes me seem desperate.
    Must get emblem at any expense!!!

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Hey Hey!

May I please request the PC Veteren Emblem (member since September 2005), community supporter emblem and the PC is my life emblem, as I'm on most days even today I have been online for more than six hours! Geez I need to get a life... Thanks! This is a great idea!

May I also suggest a new emblem? How about the 'I gave something to PC' emblem, to show you have given something to the people here. Eg, I have made quite a few Hack Tools, so I would obviously qualify for this particular emblem! Also awardable to people like Alistair who has posted large quantities of sprites Coolboyman for his hacks etc.

Many Thanks!

Last edited:

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • PC is my life emblem please. i have been on this site almost everyday since i joined (not counting the short period when i had no internet, and that i tend to stay on for a long time.)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Even IF it was requestable, it's not like many can get it anyways.

By what I've seen, I think the Smily emblem needs to be fixed. I see it as a typo really. So I demand it be fixed or I will NEVER post smilies again! >:0

BTW, half month till my veteran emblem :D.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Early grats on the Veteran emblem.
    I am thinking of donating to PC very soon so I will request my Supporter emblem when I do.
    Do we just post in here requesting, or send a message to a member of staff?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What is the time amount TO get the veteran Emblem? Three years?

Yep. 3 Years. No less, no more... well, yeah you can request after the 3rd year but I mean the limit :P.

It should've been kinda obvious since it says so in the first post.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If you can prove it's your old account, it shouldn't be a problem.

What are some methods of proving an old account is yours? I have an old one from 2005 up until I quit for a while (boy was I a weird kid, even just 4 years back). Would it be possible (once I've proven the account to be mine) to take into account its time and apply the emblem to my current account, since I don't intend to use the old one anymore?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Early grats on the Veteran emblem.
    I am thinking of donating to PC very soon so I will request my Supporter emblem when I do.
    Do we just post in here requesting, or send a message to a member of staff?

Seeing as how everyone else is posting here, posting here seems to be a logical assumption. But, if you would prefer to contact a staff member via PM, as it states in bold on the first post, it's allowed.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Thank you for the clearing up Aurapostle!

Well I got lucky and became a Supporter faster than I actually expected to so Emblem please? 8D

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'd like to request the PC Veteran emblem please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back