• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Official] House, M.D.

Years
    [Official] House, M.D.

Season 7 of the critically acclaimed medical drama, House, will begin on September 20, 2010.

Background info on House:

House, also known as House, M.D., is an American television medical drama that debuted on the Fox network on November 16, 2004. The program was conceived by David Shore and Paul Attanasio; Shore is credited as creator. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), an unconventional medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey. The show's premise originated with Attanasio, while Shore was primarily responsible for the conception of the title character. The show's executive producers include Shore, Attanasio, Attanasio's business partner Katie Jacobs, and film director Bryan Singer. It is largely filmed in Century City.
    Dr. House often clashes with his boss, hospital administrator and Dean of Medicine Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein), and his diagnostic team, because many of his hypotheses about patients' illnesses are based on subtle or controversial insights. House's only true friend is Dr. James Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), head of the Department of Oncology. During the first three seasons, House's diagnostic team consists of Dr. Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer), Dr. Allison Cameron (Jennifer Morrison), and Dr. Eric Foreman (Omar Epps). At the end of the third season, this team disbands. Rejoined by Foreman, House gradually selects three new team members: Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley (Olivia Wilde), Dr. Chris Taub (Peter Jacobson), and Dr. Lawrence Kutner (Kal Penn); the latter was written out of the series toward the end of season five. Chase and Cameron continue to appear in different roles at the hospital until early in season six. Cameron then leaves the show, and Chase returns to the diagnostic team.
    House is critically acclaimed and has high viewership ratings. It was among the top-ten rated shows in the United States from its second through its fourth season; in the 2008–09 season, it fell to nineteenth overall. Distributed to 66 countries, House was the most watched television program in the world in 2008. The show has received several awards, including a People's Choice Award, a Peabody Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and four Primetime Emmy Awards. The finale of the show's sixth season aired on May 21, 2010. House's seventh season is scheduled to premiere September 20, 2010.

Anybody else excited for the new season, after the crazy events in season 6? Or not? Discuss.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I'm not going to be able to watch the first episode! It angers me greatly... I kinda feel like crying. Kinda. Because when I saw the date.... I like.... spazzed... Then my mom said "Oh hey, we won't be able ot have TV until the day after that! 8D" I had a drama moment... and am now still fuming.... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! >8C

Years
    I'm not going to be able to watch the first episode! It angers me greatly... I kinda feel like crying. Kinda. Because when I saw the date.... I like.... spazzed... Then my mom said "Oh hey, we won't be able ot have TV until the day after that! 8D" I had a drama moment... and am now still fuming.... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! >8C

Oh no that's terrible. :( Well I know after a week you can watch the episodes online on Fox i think. At least that's true for older seasons.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Oh no that's terrible. :( Well I know after a week you can watch the episodes online on Fox i think. At least that's true for older seasons.

It had better be true....
    Anatomy turned my like for the show... into a bit of an obsession for a while.... Because whenever we got ahead and had a spare day, or had a sub when we would have had a complicated lab or somethin like that.... The teacher would pull out her House DVDs and we'd watch them. It's what we did on the day of the Jr/Soph final.... since the whole class took the test with the seniors.... The last day in there was breakfast... and House.
    So yeah.... if I can't figure out a way to watch that episode i will not be happy. Like... at all.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
    I Love House M.D. Its my favorite show. I own all the seasons and I am so excited for the 7th season to start airing. ^^

Ayselipera

I love House, but unfortunately I have a terrible memory of what shows come on when so I always end up only watching a few episodes here and there. I should really make it my ~mission~ this year to try and actually watch the whole season.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Got into House last year when I watched season one. Then I took a bit of a break from it as I went on a marathon through Dexter and 24. Watched the season six finale which was a ridiculously stupid choice to make as I wasn't watching any of season six prior to that, but since then I've taken up season two and I'm halfway through.

I've watched a lot of mainstream shows; the stuff people swear by. House blows them away. Superb writing, brilliant acting. And the show maintains its quality. At least, it has until midway through season two. I'll have to get back to you when I watch 'em all.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I love house! Only problem is I never am there to actually see the episodes due to bad memory. I'm making sure to see everything in season 7 though.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I was never interested in medical dramas before House, really, and now it's one of my favorite genres. I only reached season 3, since I have school and cannot focus on such matters, but I will surely pick it up soon.

Years
    I was never interested in medical dramas before House, really, and now it's one of my favorite genres. I only reached season 3, since I have school and cannot focus on such matters, but I will surely pick it up soon.

Exactly. My Parents usually watched ER when it was on its run, but I never got into it. I missed a lot of Season 5, and the last few episodes of season 6, but fortunately I got caught up. It will be well worth the time my friend. :D

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I love House! Been watching since the very first episode and I can't wait for this next season to start! Though, the first seasons were the best, they've been really stretching for new ideas lately. Hopefully this season will be good.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014

Exactly. My Parents usually watched ER when it was on its run, but I never got into it. I missed a lot of Season 5, and the last few episodes of season 6, but fortunately I got caught up. It will be well worth the time my friend. :D

Haha, you tempted me. I just ordered season 4 now xD I hope it is good! Hugh is a magnificent man.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I had to repeat seasons 1 to 3 x[ I forgot some events that happened *sigh*

Oh well, beats watching anime for now.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
    Well, House is the only show that is better than anime, IMO. I love anime, but I'm crazy for House. I've already re watched seasons 1-3 and I'm currently watching the 4th. But the season premiere airs tonight!

cynical_terror

тѳӎѳяяѳw is вяiҩнтзя
    Years
    Yes, finally a House thread! *cheers and confetti*

I watch a lot of episodes out of order because I just watch it whenever it's on without regard to which season it is and which episode comes first. So yeah, the last few episodes I watched were where Foreman was getting a different job, and 13, Taub, and Kutner were welcomed to the team. And I think the latest episode I saw was where House fired 13 and then un-fired her at the end.

Dude, you know that episode where the artist paints the distorted pictures? That scared me so much. D:

But yeah, I'm not very interested in the Huddy relationship. I like the medical aspect of it even though I'm not even the least bit interested in doctors and the medical field. Huddy just annoys the crap out of me. On again off again relationships do that to me in general. I just like seeing what's wrong with the patient, and seeing what disease they have and how it affects them.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I didn't get to see the premiere last night!!! It makes me really sad. And angry. I wanted to know what happened!

Back