• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How Much Are My Cards Worth" thread V. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    First-Edition original Holo Charizard (mint condition)

I also have the gold-plated metalic cards they gave away at Burger King inside PokeBalls years ago.

Also the 1st Movie Golden Mew card the one that has the image from the Mew plaque in the movie.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I have a few holos that are pretty old, perhaps worth?
    Happy birthday pikachu(holo)
    Wigglytuff(holo, but lower right of the art is a 2 with a pokeball in the middle of it.
    Venusaur(holo, promo)
    Dark Gyarados(holo)
    Eevee(holo, promo)
    Dark Vileplume
    Igglybuff(promo)
    Togepi(promo)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Latios Star

Does anyone have any idea how much Latios Star is worth?

I've recently sold all my other cards except for one deck that I had, one of the cards in the deck is Latios Star. I don't think I plan on selling it due to me wanting to keep some cards, but I am interested in knowing its worth.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Is this the card you're referring to? If so, you could probably get between $25-30 for it.
    Official "How Much Are My Cards Worth" thread V. 2

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Is this the card you're referring to? If so, you could probably get between $25-30 for it.
    $25-30? You are joking right? I saw a Lugia Foil card $7, and i don't see any other card that's worth $15+
    So what you say doesn't make any sense.

Twas wondering how much my Arceus Lightning Type is worth?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    The following message was sent to you via the The PokéCommunity Forums Contact Us form by Ana M. G. ( mailto:nvregn88 @ yahoo.com ).

--------------------------------

have had for about 5 - 6 a dark tyranitar 120 hp pokemon card. it is in great condition and i keep it in a heavy duty plastic container. just curious if it is worth any thing? am told it is but would like to leave it for my grandaughter given that is so. would deeply appreciate knowing either way. thak you so much....ana
    --------------------------------

Referring Page: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=119156&page=2

User Name: Unregistered
    User ID: 0
    Email: nvregn88 @ yahoo.com

Can someone answer, by email, this visitor's request?

thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back