• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official 'I Can't Logon / Post' Thread

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Yeah, Mozilla and FireFox are similar but not completely the same. Hopefully FireFox helped him out. ^^;

/me notes that it might help if Steve added the option of FireFox to the first post too as it's been helping people

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • He downloaded it, and it wasn't working at first. After awhile it started working though, so he is now able to come on. :)

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    The same error that a lot of people have is popping up on mine; I can't even open up the index page. But, when I go onto a diff computer and sign in to my account, I have no problems; that's what I'm doing now in fact. Sorry if I'm repeating what others might have already complained of, but I really don't understand the instructions any one gave :\ I feel so stupid when it comes to computer problems.

This is what the page says:
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/config.php
    Line: 205

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • LM: That's good. ^^;;;

RF: The best I can suggest is doing what Steve suggested, and if that doesn't work, try getting FireFox. =/

Unreg'd - PPN on Opera

Ok it's not the server.. this issuse MAY have been caused by a settings change or some other thing, but the solution is in your comp and how it stores and uses cookies. The key here is to not have any cookies left-over from pokecommunity.com use the find files thing iff nessicary to locate and remove then all.

TinTower

Legendary Master
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I've had this for a week. Strangely enough, when our fuses blew, It let me back on to PC.

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Well, I can't use my old username (Rose Flame), but my comp finally let me back on. I'll post what I did here, and maybe it will help someone here having problems.

Okay, if you have AOL like I do, than it's a little harder to work out. You have to find some way to open up the normal internet explorer after you've dialed up with aol. Then you go to tools, internet options, and then click on settings in the general tab. Once there, you have to delete all cookies with the pokecommunity on them. If it's like mine, it won't let you delete a good many of them. After that, shut down your computer, and then turn it on again. Then, if when you dial up for AOL, a box pops up that says that AOL will need to restart your computer, click okay, and restart it yourself. When it has, dial up, and it should work.

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, but it did for me. Hope it helps.

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
  • Maybe I'm just crazy...but when I post in the TCG section, it told me I wasn't authorized to post there...>.> I'll try again in a little I guess...

I checked around, and it seems I can only post in the Official Forums sections...it's acting like I'm banned or something in all the others, Anyway to fix it?

EDIT: I'M A MORON!!! ^^ I forgot that I redid my E-mail..so I had to reverify or something, and I didn't check my mail..so that was the problem..sorry to be a hassle. ^^;...*slips away*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2004
    Hi, I tried to logon to #free_pokemon on irc.dejatoons.net but the server tels me I need a registered nick to enter the room.

What's up with that and how can I re-enter?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • I'm making this post on behalf of eliana (who reported the problem to me over MSN). Apparently, she can't log on because she gets redirected to a site, which says 'cannot find pokecommunity.com'. Refreshing doesn't seems to help.

Years
  • Ok...

I signed in like, 24 hours ago, and I still didn't got that registration e-mail. (Or maybe I accidently elete it).

Can I recieve it again?
    I hope it is the right thread...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'll resend it to the address you have specified.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    OK, this is actually Latios13's sister. I log out, and when I try either of the hyperlinks 'return to the forum' and 'return to the page you were previously viewing' thingies I end up logged back in as Latios13, which means I cannot get onto my account. And it says cookies cleared, so it must be ok, but it says there was an error with trying to log out all the time.
    (I'm Dark_Pikachu)

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • Someone can't log in because they didn't get their verification e-mail. (they would post here but he says it still wont let him post as a guest)
    They registered the email [email protected] (please don't email it, I'll edit this out later ^^;; ).
    Can someone resend it? O_O;;

Back