• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official List Thread of Good Online Games (MMORPGs, Flash Games, etc.)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    What a weird game...

I was so addicted to it when I was 12, then this year I got over it. I also had a brake from it last year... I had 6 accounts and I lvld up the 3rd 1perfectly and it was lvl 68 or 69. Some1 gave me an account which was also lvl 67... I had a 16 lvl account, a 47 lvl account, a lvl 7 and a 26 lvl account... I gave em all except my lvl 69 account and my lvl 7 account...

I remember that my account was lvl 16 on 26/12/04...Good items but lost nearly all at that time when I went into the wilderness...Forgot to eat food...
    My name was Sword Dark55 and I wish my friends from my old school never mentioned that game... Look me up in the highscores and I never was a member... I'd recommend all that haven't played it NOT TO. You may regret it one day.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What's Your 3D Pinball - Space Cadets High Score?

Lately I've started to play this game that comes with Windows 2000+ because there's nothing else to do during my stay in Shanghai.

Anyway, as the title asks, what's your highest score?

Mine is 5, 283, 250.

lordofdrag0ns

fire-breathin' lord of all!!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2007
    what i think

i think runescape rules!! not as cool a pkmn though but its up there. if you dont agree then dont post on this thread again! or else. i am the lord of drag0ns. beware!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    i think runescape rules!! not as cool a pkmn though but its up there. if you dont agree then dont post on this thread again! or else. i am the lord of drag0ns. beware!

Umm yeah - or something -.-... I used to think RuneScape ruled, and Pokemon even more but not anymore... U'll see what I mean... I think I may give my RuneScape account away soon...

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I think Runescape owns. To a degree, anyway. The graphics may be third-banana, but I think the overall gameplay ROX! If intrested, My usernames are Blue Wolf609 and Power Wave Z, although don't count on me being on the second one too much,,,

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    it gets kinda dumb after a long period of time because u can get bored of doing the same thing over and over kinda like pokemon but not as much. they come out with new stuff occationally, but after a while the updates seem to be the same things just different names and locations.

Years
    I use to love that game when I was younger.
    I remember just pwning all my friends at it. >:3

I just tired playing it a few minutes ago.
    Wow, I suck xD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    My high score's 1,110.750. My gosh I'm hopeless at this game, hahah.

EDIT: Yay I got 2,451,000. Still hopeless.

Last edited:
    Back