• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Movestet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Alright,This the official moveset thread. If u have a question about movesets, ask it here instead of starting a thread about it. I hope this is alright to do mods, but if it isnt, im sorry for my actions.

*Note: I guess this can be used for Rating sets as well.

I have a moveset question, whats a good set for a hectacross.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    that's what the advanced battledex is doing already really... we're slowly working up our way to cover all the Pokemon out there. If I have more time in the future, I'll try to do multiple entries (especially when it's the UU zone where everything is alike) to catch up.

For heracross, check on the old battledex with the search button... I did an old entry on that bug already.

And not to mention, it's TERRIBLE to request for ONE moveset for ONE Pokemon. I personally hates that idea, as a moveset should flex depending on the entire team. For example, a Dragonite is generally useful using thunderbolt, but if you already have Raikou and Starmie on the same team for example, then it's a good idea to rework this Dragonite's moveset to take out the generally useful thunderbolt for something else, because of the nature of the entire team.

Asking for one moveset = terrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back