• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Your feelings?

• Yes

Votes: 276 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Ram her in the face!

Votes: 206 36.9%

• Total voters

cherrybby

→ bellarayne
    Years
    ohh, her hat is so cute and squishy! x] i just wanna hug it. D8
    i love kotone, though. she has a bubbly, innocent air to her. i like bubbly and innocent. <3 her and dawn have got to be my favorite female players. C: they're both so cute! i absolutely adored kris, but gosh, kotone. <333

i have to say that wanting to ram her in the face is a bit aggressive. she's not an evil overlord! D:

Amabane~*

Hard Boiled Shinigami
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    I liked Kotone. I don't understand so much hating for her; most of comments say she is some kind of "usurper" of Kris's place, but I disagree. Well, Kris is a Crystal Player Character, not a Gold/Silver one.

If Nintendo would release a Crystal remake (hey, I can dream here^^), they could add Kris AND Kotone for female PCs, and maybe Gold and a new character for male PCs. Four options of PCs...well, is just a dreamer's delirium her^^

Back