• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    What may be more baffling is why anyone in Buffalo still has their job. they're the last winless team in the league. Though they certainly have far less talent than Dallas, and they have been competitive in most of their games.
    The thing with the Bills is a number of their loses where close loses. Coming off their Bye they lost two games in OT and lost to the Bears by 4. They haven't played great but look at the talent in Buffalo compared to Dallas.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

I'm not sure J. Clausen is the answer either. :/ I know it's his first year and he got thrown to the wolves, but the other rookies (McCoy and Bradford) are studs.
    I don't know what to think of Clausen yet, he's had some highs and lows. Knowing their current problems, they're going to have a new offense next year. (or something dramatic, so he'll have to lay his roots in whatever happens then)

Years
    I don't know what to think of Clausen yet, he's had some highs and lows. Knowing their current problems, they're going to have a new offense next year. (or something dramatic, so he'll have to lay his roots in whatever happens then)

The Panthers had a lot of potential in recent years but it has seemed to widdle away, I personally hold the opinion that Stewart should be used more than Williams, although a 2 back system would work as well.
    ----------------------
    Anyhow, let's move to the subject of the Philly Eagles. At the beginning of the season, Kolb seemed to have the job locked up, and showed flashes of brilliance in 09, but this season he played no where near his excpected level, got injured and lost his job to michael vick, who seems to have improved an enormous amount since we last saw him.
    This is coming from a very dissapointed fantasy owner, by the way.
    So, what do you think of Philly's QB situation?

Last edited:
    Years
    The Panthers had a lot of potential in recent years but it has seemed to widdle away, I personally hold the opinion that Stewart should be used more than Williams, although a 2 back system would work as well.
    ----------------------
    Anyhow, let's move to the subject of the Philly Eagles. At the beginning of the season, Kolb seemed to have the job locked up, and showed flashes of brilliance in 09, but this season he played no where near his excpected level, got injured and lost his job to michael vick, who seems to have improved an enormous amount since we last saw him.
    This is coming from a very dissapointed fantasy owner, by the way.
    So, what do you think of Philly's QB situation?

Smash and Dash (I love calling them that) worked pretty well a year or so ago. I think the O-line (and D) has a lot to do with them being great, or not. They have one of the nastiest RB tandems in the league, which Clausen can fall back on when he's learning the system.

VICK. He's shown he can play at an elite level. Some of his throws against Indy were absolute lasers. and he had enough pocket presense to know when to pass and when to throw, against a deceptively good Indy defense.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Some huge games this week - Ravens v Steelers, Pats vs Jets.

Saints face the Bengals. Need a big win to keep pace in the division.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    Welp, I'm back. I finally got my internet back.

Very disappointed with how last season ended (My Eagles losing to the eventual champs)

But now it's time for a new season, if the lockout ever ends that is....

Has anyone heard anything about when the lockout could finally end because I'm ready for free agency and training camps.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's against the rules to revive threads over 30 days old, let alone a one nearly six months old. Feel free to create a new NFL thread, but I'mma go ahead and close this one here.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back