• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official NHL Discussion Thread

Years
    I would absolutely LOVE to pay $48 (Canadian, although US and Canadian dollars are nearly par right now) to see a Canucks game from the upper deck. The cheap seats were $76 back in '06, and that was the last time I saw a game at GM Place. Besides the fact that games are sold out all of the time, even if you search Craigslist for a good deal, seats usually go for $80 each for below average seats against a below average team (my cousins payed nearly $200 for 2 seats just to see the Canucks v. Islanders last year). It almost makes me wish I lived somewhere like Atlanta where certain seats are ony $10 a game...

It'd be more if the Wild were actually a winning hockey team right now, I'm sure. Of course, they can only raise it so high before your typical Minnesota hockey fan would stop considering going altogether, since we've got other sports teams we could be watching in other sports that may be having a better season.

Back