• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [OFFICIAL] Oha Suta Discussion Thread (September 12-18, 2010)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay guys, just a note; no posting here until the information is actually revealed to avoid spam. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    There was a Video for Day one. It was about Vicitini and was about 44 seconds long on Pokejungle. It just revealed an attack Vicitini had that hit everyone except itself on the field.

Pokejungle said:
    Each day this week Oha Suta will have a small spot dedicated to Pokemon BW. Today's "Point 1″ was about Victini's new "Flame Bomb" attack which will inflict burns on all pokemon on the battlefield (besides itself of course). Nothing new information-wise, but I know you all love to see any footage you can :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmBZS6gadqc&feature=player_embedded
    Sorry I don't know how to embed video's but that links to the Video of Vicitini's attack.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Is there a link for the website of will I be able to watch on Youtube??

Not that I can understand Japanese anyway, I will just watch the pictures :(

@-Forever You changed your siggy ); Me liked you old one.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Day 1 - Flame Bomb/Platform revelation, & emphasis on Victinis place as #000 :/
    Day 2 - Combination Attacks
    Day 3 - ???
    Day 4 - ???
    Day 5 - ???

(ill update each day with a (as) spoiler-less as possible description)

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Umm, they showed footage of the starters using their combination moves.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • They just showed 50 sec video of combination attacks ....Dissapointment

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    hey, just gotta know- when's it on? (Japanese Standard)
    oh, and odds are the really cool and amazing stuff won't be shown until the last 2 days (suspense)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    hey, just gotta know- when's it on? (Japanese Standard)
    oh, and odds are the really cool and amazing stuff won't be shown until the last 2 days (suspense)

It comes on really late in the day for me, so early morning in Japan. I don't usually see updates until I'm about to go to bed.

Next is supposedly a New Pokemon. Pokejungle thinks it may just be one that was shown in CoroCoro.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oha Suta's 4th point (out of 5) has just aired. It's not much at all unfortunately… In the 'feeling check' you press your finger against the screen to get ranked from 1~100. Your score earns you special "Heart Sweets". The purpose of which is still unknown.

Quite boring, actually. :(
    I want some heart sweets though!

Unless there's something really secret on tomorrow's episode, I doubt there will be anything important.

Back