• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official |Pokemon Black&White Presents: NEW Pokemon Starters 5th Generation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021

Pokemon Black&White Presents: NEW Pokemon Starters 5th Generation!

& This is the most real u can get!

And i have here the offical trainers in 5th generation

Pics from the new games:

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • They look kinda weird to me, not sure if I like them or not. I guess I was expecting something different, I hope their evolutions turn out to be great.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I can hardly wait for these!
    It'll be hard not to import, but since I want to be able to read them...
    I'll have to wait for the American release. ^^'

I'm gonna start with that sea otter! So cute. :)
    I wonder what its evolved forms look like?

The trainers look really cool as well.
    Probably the best looking ones of the entire series.
    I think it's nice that they're older than 10. =D

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
  • Like the trainers.

The starters are not bad, the grass one reminds me of Treecko, but with more of a crescent shape.

I might be picking based on looks when we find out what the evolutions look like.

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
    Years
  • Gotta say I'm a little disappointed, especially since the water and grass type look older Pokemon but redone a little. I was also hoping the rumors about having different types to start off with were true as well. I guess it would be too much of an advantage to be given a psychic or dark type from the start. I haven't bought a Pokemon game since Crystal, so I think I'll still give this a try.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Um yeah. Should be in the generation V threads in Pokemon General.

Spoiler:

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back