• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Premier League Discussion

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Wow.

We played with the least determination I've seen for a long time.

I don't know what to say...I really think I could cry.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Liverpool losing by two, awful.

I personally thought we would start poorly given our loss to Burnley but we already have a spot in the top 4. (Tbf we're practically 5th though)

I think Liverpool, despite their strong season last time around, will possibly drop out the big 4 if anyone does. Though I think the Big 4 will stay the same. I'd say that Spurs will get to 4th but its too early to see if this is just a really spectacular start or not.
I knew Liverpool would lose one of these games. Too many people were making too big of a fuss about how they are when the team I think has the biggest chance of winning, is probably Chelsea since they didn't lose any players and kept the same team for a while now.

Years

I knew Liverpool would lose one of these games. Too many people were making too big of a fuss about how they are when the team I think has the biggest chance of winning, is probably Chelsea since they didn't lose any players and kept the same team for a while now.

Before the season everyone thought Liverpool would win (I think that obviously has something to do with everyone hating us.) but I thought they're squad was poor and I was amazed as to how they managed 2nd last season with it.

I agree that Chelsea are the biggest threat to us and I would have agreed before the season too.

I think the big four has been split in two again with Chelsea/United and Liverpool/Arsenal.

Back