• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Encountered your first shiny in Black and White yet? ...Or maybe you are hunting for them. Either way, this is the thread for you to post about your shiny encounters with the new Gen V pokémon! You may also discuss and give your thoughts about the shinies now that they have been revealed.

Before skipping along to post, please read these simple rules. :)

• Only discuss B/W shinies. If you've seen a shiny or have a question about one in the previous gens, post so in their designated section of PC.
    • 4 word rule applies.
    Have fun and enjoy some shiny sprees!

Last edited by a moderator:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Well I haven't encountered one yet as I don't have the game yet haha, but color-wise the one that really caught my eye was Pokabu's final stage evo. I love the blue flames in particular.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I love Ononokusu's shiny.. ;A; I'll definately be trying for a shiny one once I get the game... the english game. :3

Years
  • I find most of the 5th generation shinies... strange. It's as if all of those that evolve has their color changed DRAMATICALLY to the point where it almost makes them seem like separate Pokemon... But that's just me. :B

Years
  • The shiny versions of Zoroark and Candlebra look amazzzingg. :D Embuoo looks pretty goofy being neon blue though, and Zekrom looks no different. :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Zoroark and Zorua look terrible shiny. I like most of them though, especially the legendary Pokemon.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i cant tell the difference between the shiny puppy and its original xD

and has anyone found any shinies yet?
    *have you cracked the rng :o*?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The shiny forme of the Ice/Dragon is exactly the way that I wanted it to be normally! Gray body with Purple eyes! <3

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I got Pokemon black recently in Japanese and I am playing it. Sadly I haven't encountered any shinies as of yet, though I've still been actively hunting for shinies. xD

The shiny pokemon which I am looking forward to are:
    Tsutarja, Mijimura, Emonga, Birijion, Churine, Chroneka, Wargle, Kurumiru and Reshiram, which looks so hot in shiny but not in normal one. xD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

Oh thanks I didn't see that :P
    Well the ice dragon eyes look kind of pink to me not purple or pinkish purple...
    I like Rashiram's it's awesome :D

Still looks Purple to me. I'll be using that one instead of the normal one regardless because I think it should have just been that way. Where did the random Yellow eyes come from?

Last edited:
    Years
  • This looks like the sprite discussion which is in Pokemon General. :/
    Anywaysss,
    I definitely love these:
    Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

white bg because i uploaded them and i'm lazy.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Dang, those shinies look very nice. I like Enboo's shiny form the most, those beautiful blue flames... Anyways, I have not encountered any shinies so far in Black yet.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Munna looks like a balloon!!! By far the best shiny of gen 5! Doreida looks less fat shiny :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • -Futachimaru, Zorua and Zoroark are horrible as shinies.
    -I don't see much of a difference between the shiny and original counterparts to Reshiram and Zekrom.
    -The fully evolved starters are epic as shinies.
    -Shiny Achen is so vibrant.

Back