• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Official Thread] Call Of Duty 7: Black Ops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Noob tube/rifle grenades will be there, theres a good chance the thumper will be as well, as 'Nam was when it was mainly in active service

Great, more cheap Buzzkills on the way then.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Great, more cheap Buzzkills on the way then.

I'd rather get tubed than commando pro'd or camped with the ACR anyday tbh, and since this is treyarch tubes will probs be less broken and a later unlock

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'd rather get tubed than commando pro'd or camped with the ACR anyday tbh, and since this is treyarch tubes will probs be less broken and a later unlock

I suppose you're right. I mean, without Danger Close, Noob tube is much less effective IMO. But I don't think they should get rid of Danger Close, seeing as it's sort of a standard perk, if you will.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I use Danger Close and I think they should get rid of it. I mean tubes are for there for 2 reasons...
    1: To get rid of campers.
    2: To use on tubers.
    If you get right down to it, if everyone used tubes the right way... then it's use is to be used on campers, nothing more, nothing less. But people don't play right do they? They spawn tube, they pocket tube, they camp tube, and so on. So having Danger Close is pointless, it just helps them pocket tubers (I will take my first tube not killing, over getting killed by someone camping with a tube and Danger Close). If you got a kill on CoD4 with a tube (and I'm not talking about camp tubing, or spawn tubing) then it took a little skill.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • THIS SITE IS FOR POKEMON JOIN A COD FORUM IF YOUR GUNNA PUT CRAP ABOUT CALL OF DUTY ON HERE !!!
    I'm going to give you a little piece of advice... How about you read the forums before posting your crap? You're posting in "Other Games" and here is the Other Games forum description
    "For non-Pokémon games discussion, talk about other games from any console, new or old."
    Do you know what that means? That means this forum is for non-Pokemon stuff, meaning we can talk about Call of Duty in here. So next time you make posts in bold, and all caps maybe you should know what you're talking about before making a fool of yourself.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Oh god that was..Hilarious.

Anyway, although I see your point, Danger Close just seems to be too standard of a perk to take out, I mean it's explosive damage. I mean maybe they should make it only affect certain explosives?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If zombies was a stand alone game (with a few more maps) then I'd buy it at the full $60 price. I loved it, loved the teamwork, loved the co-op, and so on. Most of the time it was just us trying to hold down one spot, but it was so much fun. So if it's making a return in Black Ops then I'm glad, I just hope they put out more maps (I don't care if it's just a single zombie map for 400 points, put a new one out every 2 or 3 months).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Zombies was my favourite part of this game, ME, Fox and to of his friends had hours of fun playing it. Hope they add it in again.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Well, they said they're listening to the fans.
    So I don't see any reason why it's not going to be in.
    This is shaping up to be the best CoD game since CoD4, Imo.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If they have any sense, they will add it.

It was the main selling point for CoD:WaW in the end, and it certainly helped shift copies way after it's "lifespan".

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If they put out a Zombie map right now for WaW everyone would flock back to that game. They might not play the multiplayer (if they do then it won't be for too long), but people will spend countless hours on it. I know I'd be downloading it. And I really really wished they put out more maps after MW2 came out. I know it would have hurt MW2 a little, but still, Zombies was sooo fun.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Looks to me like they're doing the same thing IW did by adding a bunch of unnecessary stuff. Video cameras and RC cars have no place in a military shooter and are bound to be abused. I just pray that they don't bring back Tac Inserts. I'd hate to have to go after boosters with them having a camera watching for anyone that comes near them. Also, if you look to the right side of the screen at :35 you'll see a guy do some weird lunge. That just isn't needed. I can already see myself hitting someone with a million bullets only to have them dive to the side, get up and kill me.

The sniping did look better, and the weapons looked like they had a bit more recoil, which was all good. I also liked that they're including a theater type mode like in Halo.

Like I said, I just hope they don't do like IW and add so much that it ruins things. You can see how well things like Tac Inserts, Riot Shields, overpowered secondaries, etc. went over on MW2 and they'll likely go the same way if they're included in this one. I'm just not going to get my hopes up on this one like I did with MW2.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • The camera, R/C Car killstreak and Ballistic Knife all seem unnecessary. I can see people abusing the ballistic knife and the R/C Car and boosters with a camera set up. But the gameplay besides that looks great and Black Ops seems to be turning into a great game. Something still tells me that it might go downhill though and almost might end up as bad as MW2. (or even worse which I really doubt)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back