• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*OFFICIAL* Thread For Pokemon - Dragon Elements

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
  • Okay, anywho, you should still probably post the Team of hackers that are helping you... Maybe in the open positions thread? (Note you can technically take them off if you want to.)

Last edited:

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey I Was Asked To Join In This Hack Project So Im Joining,Im A Mapper And I Can Insert D/P Pokemon But I Dont Know How To Insert Them In The Empty 25 Slots So Some Pokemon Cant Be There

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Sorry, I probably won't have any new stuff for a little while, I'm kinda sick.

So it would help if I had some spriters to help me, if anyone's signed up for a spriting position PM me.

But...
    I think you mean me, right? If you do, my work isn't great, but I did get you a new userbar.
    userbargm1.png

Thanks Smileman! =D

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Yeah; if you want to sign up go to team discussions and look at the Open positions for Dragon Elements; then copy the signup sheets and PM SpartanPatriot.

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
  • something I don't get:
    3 dragon pokemon: Dratini, Bagon and LARVITAR?!
    Larvitar is no dragon-type.

Back