• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Jenny-chan. ^^ *huggles*Wow...yeah you been working right? So do you get paid weekly or in salary?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you doing okay. ^^ Yeah they disable the post count here. I was wondering myslef two weeks ago. XD But that is alright.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Tig. *hugs* How have you been? I been working. ^^ I hope you will get to see the epsiodes with Winona soon. Or would you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Tig. ^^ Man...I need to get back in the groove. I know you been working a lot probably. I have been working too. So I haven't played that game. Meh, I probably won't be good at it. So whenever you do return, tell me how have you been?

Years
  • O_O *cough* Don't tell me I didn't join this! Oo; *joins*

Leave?! NO!! Tch, she's too randomly pwnful ta quit! O_O;;; *goes to look for her with a piece of paper with a stick man drawn on it*

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hi, Tig, remember me? It's Crystal Clair. I miss you. We were such good friends... I'm not sure if I joined this club....
    I haven't been around to cetain places in PC for some reason and this is one of the places. I dont know why I haven't been here though.
    I hope you return. I'll even do a nice Winona pic for you. I'm much better than I used to be.

Years
  • Dunno where she is... tch, apparently she gets on every now an' then... linked me ta her TCG deck and told me she finished random things. ^^;;

She always seems ta tell how many seconds she's got left online... hmm, must be one of those internet cafes. Oo;

Maya: I know yar banner, tch, it's from the Escaflowne movie, near the end. Tch, that Draconic Escaflowne... ^____________^

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
  • Tig is alive... doesn't have internet at home and only gets to use net cafe which only allows msn for 1 hour and internet for not long [?]

Back