• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Every Pokemon is weak to something, but consider Mawile's strenght to physical attacks in general... I have seen many people that don't even know the kind of pokemon mawile is, so they try many attacks and no one works o.O'

And ya have too many avatars, I can't count em xD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Yeah true... anyways, I wonder - why do people do all this fuss about some members being on PC for one year while some are left out? ~.~
    You are here since more than that, but I still never saw a thread like that for ya... Stupid politics -.-

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    XD i remember seeing that post tiglet X3
    I wasn't stlkaing you dont worry XD just...*steals tiglets car* XD

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Hubba Bubba! :3

The chewing gum is only banned in my nightclub, because once, someone tried some, got their insides stuck together, changed into some Hubba Bubba and killed things o.O

Back