• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Website Discussion

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • I don't know how long this thread will hold xD

Anyway, just now I visited the Official Pokemon Black and White website, and since the games are released globally now, more information is on the website. I made this thread to say how gorgeous the website is, it's something I can go on just because it's so purddy and look up the info the have there. Their technical team did a great job with it.

So, what do you think of the website?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I remember signing up for this!! I only signed up for the Global Link (Game Sync)thing on March 30.
    But yes, this site is delightfully interactive. I like all the pictures. :D

Years
  • I really like the official site! It is really cool. I like all of the info and pictures it has on it. I like how they are still updating it too!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I go on Serebii :x I am used to it and it gives all the info you need XD I like never go on the official website, serebii has like taken over.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I'm with Gumball on this one - I don't use the official site. I did sign up to it for Global Link, but for anything I need I use Serebii/Marriland/Bulpapedai. Though I do admit it's quite pretty.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I signed up for the upcoming dreamworld.
    Right now I'm playing the website games to earn tokens
    But do they give them out randomly though?
    The tokens I get doesn't seem to match up with my score

Besides, why must we earn tokens by playing website games instead of using our Black White PokeDollars...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I remember when the site was first launched back in November, back when it revealed Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. At that time I thought it looked amazing and now, with all the pages, with all the Pokemon + features on the front page, as well as the overall design as a whole, it just looks really nice. I don't personally use it, but I used to back when new information was revealed every week. Overall it's pretty good for advertising B/W, because really, it looks amazing. :3

Back