• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Officially been here for 3 years, 50 weeks, and 6 days. Holla!

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Heehee, how time flies. I'll be here for officially 4 years on the 21st (unless you count my alternate account, which I actually made earlier; I don't)

I want an awesome celebration thread, any takers? Why do I ask? Because I can, muhahahaha.

<3 ya guyz~

Years
  • Your anniversary is on my birthday! *fist bumps*

Happy early anniversary! I will probably forget on the 21st so I'm gonna say it now so I don't forget. :p

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • @Michael- Alright, Mike, I'll look forward to it. ;D

@Taro- I don't watch anime much, but that was one of the funniest but most awkward things I've ever heard, holla!

@Thomas- Damnn, 8 years? You're like, old, dude. But old people are usually the role models, so that ain't so bad! ;D And thank you!

@Curious.- YOU'RE A MOD NOW? WTF, HOW DO I JUST FIND OUT? D= Congratz on that, first and foremost. And thanks for the wish. =] Happy early anniversary to you!

@Kura- I know right? So many people I know joined either in September or October. Weird trend. Anyway, damn, you're 8 years also? Goodness, you I respect you and Thomas, a lot. It takes a true fan to be here for that long. Anyways, thanks as well!

@Sammi- Sammi, I'm from New York, not New Jersey. Fist bumping is illegal here, as far as I'm concerned. :3 But thanks for the wish, no worries if you forget! =D And it must be pretty cooling having your anniversary and birthday together. =P

Back