• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, didn't see you there

Xertico

Lucario at heart
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    If it isn't obvious im new here.

I like Lucarios.

Lucario is love.

Lucario is life.

I also like Pokemon. I'm a Unova kid & ( surprise surprise ) is my favourite instalment in the series.
    Also Electro.

Electro is love.

Electro is life.

So hi I guess :3

Lucario is so very popular and for good reasons. I trained one in D/P and it made going through the game sooo much easier.. miss those days. Haven't used it since. 8[ Welcome to PC, Xertico! Any fifth generation fan is an awesome person in my book so I really hope you'll have a good time here and will stick around. Highly encourage stopping by the Fifth Generation forum here as well since it could use more love.

Enjoy!

Years
    Oh hey fellow 5th Gen fan! Those people always tick my boxes because I feel so sad that this generation gets bashed on so much, but it's great to meet you Xertico!

Lucario has been a fan fave for years, and I wouldn't blame it because it's so strong and learns a lot of useful attacks. I think I surely remember using one in the main story in Black 2 (sadly my file got corrupted) but I still have fun with his Mega in X. Anyways, there's so much you can check out here and you'll get to meet so many awesome people as well, in fact PC has something for pretty much everyone if I do say so myself.

I hope you continue enjoying PC and if you ever need a new friend I'm happy to accept you anytime! Take care for now and I will catch you later.

Xertico

Lucario at heart
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Thanks! I'll make sure to check out the fifth gen section.

It's just Lucario ;-;

I love him

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Xertico! I see that Lucario and Electro are your favorite Pokemon? Haha. Well, thank you for joining the community! I'll see you around!

Xertico

Lucario at heart
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2015
    Welcome to PC, Xertico! I see that Lucario and Electro are your favorite Pokemon? Haha. Well, thank you for joining the community! I'll see you around!

I meant the music, but thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Lol I forgot for a second it was a pokemon.

Back