• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh god.....Entree

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    If you could change one name of a place, item, person, or thing, like the entree, what would it be?

I, obviously, would change the Entree into anything around the lines of Mastree, or Centree, because it is the 'Important' Tree, and it is in the center of Unova. Entree is just....wrong when you think about it. I had a friend, and i checked her Entree....either its just us or that just sounds wrong.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Entree like Entra, which is a take off of Central, because of Central Park in New York. ;)

I always thought Pacifidlog was really awkward to say, but all I would do to it is take out that silly d. Pacifilog is much easier...or go back to Kinagi town, that's a nice name.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd change XTranceiver back to Live Caster because IMO, it seemed pointless when it was first announced in English.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I would change the name of either the Dream Yard or the Dream World. The fact that they both share the word 'dream' followed by a certain place indication, makes it seem as if they have something to do with each other which is not the case. The only thing they have in common is the Pokémon Munna/Musharna, who's mist realises Pokémon dreams. Because of that, I think I would change the name of the Dream Yard, since the only reason why the word 'dream' is in the name, is because you can catch the Pokémon there, and that is all. I would change it to something like Mist Yard (and maybe add fog as effect) or Wonder Yard.

Back