• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, hai der!

Years
    Hello people of the PokeCommunity! My name is ExcaBoss, and if you can tell, I like Excadrills! You can call me "Nico" instead if preferred, since that is my real name. I've been playing Pokemon since I was about 6 years old. The only time I've played competitively was 4th Gen HGSS, since Pokemon were super duper easy to get in that game. I've started playing BW now, and I think it's pretty fun! If anyone wants to hit me up for my 4th or 5th Gen FC, I'd be glad to give it out! See ya! - Nico

Cid

Years
    Hey there, Nico! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D

You seem to be enjoying yourself. That's good. And your username is pretty neat, because I think Excadrill is awesome! It might have been banished to Ubers in the competitive scene but it's still a great Pokémon to like. You might as well enjoy it here because everyone pretty much has as huge a background with Pokémon as you. Hey maybe you'll meet other Excadrill fans around because I know a few here and there. Just get into the topics and post around, note that we have bustling discussions for fourth and fifth generation games so go check those out, maybe share your fun experiences in BW~ Oh and we also have a Trade Corner if you wish to make a few trades with fellow members. By then you should have a gist of what to do and not to do, and I trust you can check both forum-wide and a few other unique rules of the section.

All that can be pretty overwhelming. No worries though, you're free to ask for help from approachable members, especially the ones donning shiny moderator badges below their colored username. They don't bite, and neither do we regular joes. So as you settle down, I really hope you enjoy it here. We're always glad to have new people aboard, and I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting new friends here. See you around!

Years
    Hey Nico/ExcaBoss, I'm Hikari.

Excadrill is such a cool Pokemon, I even had it as one of my previous avatar/signature themes but my absolute fave is Oshawott (I love his evos too but Oshawott's cuteness wins it for me).

Have you checked out the Competitive Battling Center yet? It's the place for battlers like you!

Contact anyone with bold colored names if you have concerns.

- Hikari10

Back