• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hai there

Years
    Hey, uhm.... Hi ^^;

I always fail at these things -_-

Uhm.... Been playing Pokémon since the good ol' Red & Blue days. Pokémon Blue was actually the first GameBoy game I ever owned/played. Since then I've played each generation, but I've only actually owned, Blue, Red, Silver, Crystal and Ruby. Just got back into the games using an emulator on my PSP (Don't worry, I own the games, my DS is just a bit.... broken. Stupid concrete.) So I'm playing Leaf Green and Emerald, and I'm hoping to be able to buy a new DS soon-ish so I can get Soul Silver, and then Black/White later on.

Oh, and I'm a Brit living in Australia, for anyone who cares :)

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums Saku. If you want, use an Emulator on your computer to play NDS games. You can download the NDS ROM and play through NO$GBA, for example. Read more about it in the Emulation section I think.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here xD

DavidChristopher

Spinda Lover.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Saku. If you want, use an Emulator on your computer to play NDS games. You can download the NDS ROM and play through NO$GBA, for example. Read more about it in the Emulation section I think.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here xD

I agree with this person ^ Just if you do what he says, try not to get caught.
    It's illegal unless you've bought the games. ;P

But anywho, WELCOME!
    I love Spinda.

Back