• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, hai.

MaGiXieN

^.^
    Years
    Greetings to everyone!

I've been registered for a few minutes now ...
    I am MaGiXieN, an enthusiastic web designer, rom hacker, gamer and Fire-type Pokemon lover.

I hope I'll get along with anyone on the forum, it seems such a nice place to be on...
    By the way, I'm german ... ignore my crappy english, I think it's hard to read for ya ô.O

Greets,
    MaGiXieN

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Nonsense, your English is fine. I'm sure we can all read and understand it perfectly.

Welcome to the community, MaGiXieN. Always a pleasure to meet another Fire-type enthusiast. (>'')>

Good luck with your web design and ROM hacking, my friend. Both hobbies have a respected board of their own here at the ol' PC. I'm sure you'll find quite a few other members who share your passion.

See you around.

Back