• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OH HAI.

Years
    :D Hey what, no way! I thought this was a-- wait.. It is... A Pokemon Forum :D

Well welcome to PC and stuff :O -- you even live in Liddol Woot Town awww :3

Woot Woot Woot Woot~

Before I start going crazy, yesh you will have an awesome time :D

Just remember to read the Rules and FAQ which are -- somewhere. :3 totallynothere

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Just remember to read the Rules and FAQ which are -- somewhere. :3 totallynothere
    You're right, they're not there. You linked to the CQ & F board, Adware. Rules be in Community Announcements, silly goose. :3

Oh, and pish-posh, Onuxer. You'll have a fine time here. If you love Pokémon, there shouldn't be a better online community than the one with Pokémon in the title. Can't go wrong there, am I right?

Hope you enjoy yourself around the boards, m'boy. Just don't get too addicted. D:

Back