• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hello there all!

FireSlasherX

Master Trainer
Years
  • Hey everyone here at Pokecommunity, I always came on here but really never thought to register until now :P Just thought I'de say hi and introduce myself, I'm Mike btw, but calling me FireSlasher is ok :P

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahh you must of been here for a while... nice to see you finally decide to join! You must know your way around and know what your interested in so it shouldn't be do difficult for you. But if you have any questions about PC message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am a moderator in bold. You can always come to me with questions as Brickbuster mentioned. :)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity though! Glad you *finally* decided on making an account here! It's one decision you will never regret imo. xD Anything that got you interested in our community? I'm pretty sure some of the things we have here persuaded you to make an account. :D

The best part is that you can always rely on nice and friendly people here, as well as friendly and helpful staff. :D We are always approachable, and always amazing. Don't be shy to approach and say hi & stuff. :D

Okay, Mike. I'll let you go explore what PC has to offer! Be sure to check out the Adoption Center, as well as the rules. See ya around and have an amaaaazing time. :D

FireSlasherX

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes! And answer to your question Meganium, I have a fair love for hacking the GB/GBC games, though I'm not that good at it yet, so I will probably be around the Emulation forums alot1

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hey everyone here at Pokecommunity, I always came on here but really never thought to register until now :P Just thought I'de say hi and introduce myself, I'm Mike btw, but calling me FireSlasher is ok :P

Hi there Mike! Good to see you finally decided to register. May I ask, how long were you lurking around? I am pretty sure you found this place to be awesome quite neat, right? Anyway, make sure you have fun! There are lots of fun sections here (Try Clubbing and Roleplaying. :) ) Good times. Well then, see you around!

Back