• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, Hello!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Preevyet, Raihan! Hope to see you around this joint a lot more, eh? And PM me if you want to be friends! :D

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    hello and welcome raihan im matt/tab and if you need a friend or wants some help just pm me..hope to c ya

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
    well hello hope u will like it here lol cas i think its great an if u want to talk lol just pm me ok lol well hello and see u around lol

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya welcome to PC have fun post alot n PM me if u wanna chat or need help

Back