• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh...hey!

Years
    Hiya. I'm an Italian girl of 17 year old (and yes...my fauvorite food is pizza.) The name's Rebecca, but you may call me Kim or Becky ;) I live in Parma ( Where Parmigiano cheese is born u_u) and I like comics, cartoons (american, japanese etc), videogames, movie series, music...
    I like to make drawings=) I'm an high school student. I'm a brony, pokèfan, potterhead... XD
    I LOVE FOOD! I'm very thin, but i love eating chocolate, pizza, kebab =P

Sorry for my english, but i dont want to use google translate. You may correct my spelling. I love GrammarNazis XDD

See Ya! =))

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    Welcome to the forum, Kim! It's a pleasure to meet you. :3 I'm sure you'll fit in here and make lots of awesome friends. xD PC is full of kind people. Enjoy you're stay~

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
    ur*
    Welcome to the forums, Grammar Nazis however are NOT the bee's knees.
    I forgot that I had to post more than just "welcome to the forums", so let me expand my post.
    What type of video games are you into ma'am.

Years
    Uhm...Pokèmon X, GTA IV (I finished it like a year ago) Assassinc Creed (finished) Assassin Creed Brotherhood, dead island riptide...

I so wouldn't mind going to Italy some day. I'm from lame 'ol New York and it's kind of gotten stale so traveling would be an amazing option by now. n_n; Welcome to PC, Kim!

And if you're an artist I totally recommend checking the Art & Design board. We love when people show off their work there and would definitely be giving you feedback and suggestions if you're looking for comments. :) You'll need at least four examples of your art to make a thread, though, so that's one thing to keep in mind! But of course this is just a suggestion.

Oh but since you're a brony I do have to show you the way to our MLP fanclub. It has lots of members so we'd definitely be glad to have another person join us there. I used to love MLP a lot myself but haven't seen the newest season or movie yet. Maybe sometime soon! Just been a bit lazy, haha.

Hope you stick around and such, Kim, and don't be scared to contact the staff for any help you might need.

Years
    Baron Humbert, do you know something about italian language? Let's speak in italian! Ciao belli, come va? Felicissima di conoscervi!!! ---ok ill stop it XD=3 And from what city do you come from? (came from? Come from? damn)

Sheep, are you kidding me?!? I'd love to live in NY! I visited this amazing place something like 4 years ago but it's stille fresh in mind.
    Oh, and thanks for the help! Your advices will be very helpful with me. You're very nice, PECORA (Sheep in italian =D)

Thanks guys!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hello Kimmar, welcome to PC! I've always wanted to visit Italy, it looks like a beautiful place. Yay, someone else ha loves Harry Potter. <3 That is my favorite series of all time. :)

Once again welcome o he forums and if you'd like o be friends feel free to send me a message on my profile. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! Grrrreat to meet ya, and welcome to PC, friend. :3 I've visited Italy once before, and it was just awesomeee. <3

Ohhh, if you like video games, maybe you can check out the video game section too! I'd love to see you there, to talk about video games and such! But yes, there are tons of things her eon PC for you to explore! I really can't wait for the latest video game releases, eeee. Ah, and we also have a nifty culture and media board to talk about all kinds of cartoons too! Which by the way, I really love watching Fairly Odd Parents and Scooby Doo shows. <33

Mmm, it's great ot have you here, and have a lovely stay! I'll be happy to help you out at anytime, and I hope we can chat again someday! Have a great day! <3

Back