• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hi there

Years
  • Hello everyone i am The Mexican but you can call me Mex, like most people who join the site i am into Pokemon and the hacking of the games.
    I got into Pokemon hacking about a year ago and all i have done is change the Pokemon sprites. But i hope to make some friends here and learn more about things(most likely hacking things). I am into all the games up to the 3rd generation.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hi Mex! :D

Glad to have you here. And there's the Emulation Section for Pokemon Hacking if you still don't know. And you can learn more things there like Mapping and possibly, Scripting. :D

Have fun and stick with the rules. If you have any questions PM me.

Years
  • Thanks for the information, i am planning on learning how to script (hopefully learn before school starts for me).

Back