• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, Hi there!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    what's up guys! I just kind of wanted to introduce myself to this forum. My name is Eddie, but online I go by Nova or KingHm01 (Hm01 is cut :P). So anyway, i just recently got back into Pokemon and I'm glad I did! :D So i decided to make a new YouTube channel revolved around Pokemon Let's Plays! If you are interested you can find it by searching KingHm01, or you can ask me , but anyway guys, I plan to be fairly active on this forum. :D

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there! and Welcome! I'm Joe.
    Glad to hear you got into pokemon because this community is pretty much about pokemon (obviously). I've wanted to start walkthroughs myself on youtube, but never got around to do 'em. If you, or anyone else on this site, would like to view by channel on youtube, my user on there is jak300000.

But anyway, if you have any questions, you can ask Cirno or Cid, which are the mods over this forum and great people to talk to. if you want to contact me, you can VM or PM me anytime. (or you can send me a friend request if you'd like) Welp, i hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Welcome fellow newbie! :D I'll definitely check out you're vids on youtube, you could also post them in the section on this site (I forgot the section name... (don't judge me!)) welcome once again mate! Drop me a PM if you want to talk!

Last edited:
    Years
  • A big welcome to PC, Eddie! Great to see you here! =D Haha, any reason in particular you went with HM01? That poor move really needs more use inside battles. I mean, Strength does better damage, has higher accuracy, and is the same type. Poor Cut. ;;

Anyway, I'm really glad to hear you plan to be active here! We can always use more active members. Can't have too much of a good thing in that regard, hehe. If you'd like to advertise your channel, your signature is probably the best place to do so. ^^ You can get there by going into your user CP/Control Panel and then clicking "edit signature", if you're unaware. There's also the Let's Play section where you can post your LPs, but remember to follow the rules there before posting. Other than that, have a blast posting around there! Hope your channel gets recognized and good luck with it. <3

So since your avatar is Piplup... are you playing the fourth gen right now? Or maybe he's just your favorite starter? Regardless, he's super adorable, though I can't really like I like his evolved forms too much. Empoleon is cool but Prinplup seems to be the odd one out. I'll leave the link to our awesome 4th Gen section here for you anyway, juuust in case. :D

That's all from me though! You can contact myself or Cid anytime if you need any help, and have an enjoyable time on PC!

Back