• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2009
    So I was looking for some Pokemon hacking resources on Google, and I found this site. It seems to be the best one around, so...I joined. :)

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to the PC forums! I hope you enjoy the active and friendly community, and remember to follow the rules!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    So I was looking for some Pokemon hacking resources on Google, and I found this site. It seems to be the best one around, so...I joined. :)

You're definitely right about that! XD

Welcome to PC, Waterpear! I'm sure you'll find all you're looking for in terms of hacking resources. PC is also a great place to relax and meet a few people as well ^__^

Have fun! =D

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome WaterPear,

Hope you have a wonderful time here at PC.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Wow first it was orangedoom and now its waterpear! The fruit seem to be in season! Well anyway i hope you have a good time here and make alot of freinsd! Just remember to follow the rules and i will see you around!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    o hi! Don't worry, I'm just obsessed with Icanhascheezburger.com at the moment.

Hello and welcome to the PC!

'tis the season to be fruity! You'll find everything you need for hacking in Emulation.

Have to go. See you around!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Welcome to PC, waterpear! :) Theres lots of rom hacking stuff here but there is alot more then that too. Have fun!!

Back