• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh look, another IV breeding trade shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    oh cool, im trying to masuda for it, so ill have thousands left over! ill definitely save a decent one for you, ill pass it to you wen i see u in chat sometime, nothing for now.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • I have happy hour inkay if it can be passed down i can breed ya one if not ill get a smeargle and have it scetch it

What i want: Moonball Chatot

Thanks you before hand

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    @Vik
    Sounds good :3

@Kabu
    What nature/IVs/gender would you like for it?
    I don't think Inkay can pass it down, but if you can, that's fine. Otherwise Smeargle is great too. :]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    CMT for
    Caterpie
    Chatot
    Ekans

Sorry about the wait, I was having trouble with my internet. :)

I'm interested in your hidden ability Turtwig and Piplup (preferably 31/31/31/x/31/31 for both) and Gastly in moon ball (31/x/31/31/31/31). I don't care about natures, because I can pass that down myself. I'm only interested in Gastly if it's female, but the gender of Turtwig/Piplup matters less to me.

Of course, that's assuming you want perfect IV'd females of the Pokemon you mentioned, to use for breeding. Let me know specifics like nature/gender/IVs/etc. when you get a chance. :)

Last edited:

KiwiTiger

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Sorry about the wait, I was having trouble with my internet. :)

I'm interested in your hidden ability Turtwig and Piplup (preferably 31/31/31/x/31/31 for both) and Gastly in moon ball (31/x/31/31/31/31). I don't care about natures, because I can pass that down myself. I'm only interested in Gastly if it's female, but the gender of Turtwig/Piplup matters less to me.

Of course, that's assuming you want perfect IV'd females of the Pokemon you mentioned, to use for breeding. Let me know specifics like nature/gender/IVs/etc. when you get a chance. :)

I would prefer females ^^ For Caterpie and Chatot Modest with 31/-/31/31/31/31 is fine

ekans is good jolly with 31 31 31 x 31 31

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    hi slenderman,
    I just look through your thread and am interested in your dive ball cursed body shuppet. I am wondering if you have a female one? If so, may I ask for it?
    Based on your want list, I can offer you a moon ball cubone. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    hi slenderman,
    I just look through your thread and am interested in your dive ball cursed body shuppet. I am wondering if you have a female one? If so, may I ask for it?
    Based on your want list, I can offer you a moon ball cubone. Hope to hear back from you soon :)
    Hi johnny ;3

I don't have any Cursed Body females on-hand; just Insomnia and Frisk. If you want either of those, you're welcome to them, or I can breed one with Cursed Body for you. Adamant nature?

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Hi johnny ;3

I don't have any Cursed Body females on-hand; just Insomnia and Frisk. If you want either of those, you're welcome to them, or I can breed one with Cursed Body for you. Adamant nature?
    Can you breed a female one for me? Nature and Ivs do not matter though so do not worry about it :)

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • any chance you have a kangaskhan for trade prefer adamant but not needed? i got kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, cobalion i can swap

my fc is 2810-0157-3384

please send a pm if you can help with your fc!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    any chance you have a kangaskhan for trade prefer adamant but not needed? i got kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, cobalion i can swap

my fc is 2810-0157-3384

please send a pm if you can help with your fc!

I actually do have level ball Kangaskhan, but forgot to list it in my shop because it was in the wrong PC box. I can make her Adamant she definitely will have 4-5 perfect IVs, if you don't have preferences on which are perfect. I would kind of feel bad taking a legend in return for something that will take me less than 10 minutes to breed for you, though! haha

Sorry about not sending a PM, but I keep it disabled, so you wouldn't be able to respond anyway. :)
    My FC is 4484 9484 5833

~~~~

@Johnny
    I'd be happy to. :3 I have some other trades I need to complete (or at least breed) first, and then I'll get started.

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • I actually do have level ball Kangaskhan, but forgot to list it in my shop because it was in the wrong PC box. I can make her Adamant she definitely will have 4-5 perfect IVs, if you don't have preferences on which are perfect. I would kind of feel bad taking a legend in return for something that will take me less than 10 minutes to breed for you, though! haha

Sorry about not sending a PM, but I keep it disabled, so you wouldn't be able to respond anyway. :)
    My FC is 4484 9484 5833

~~~~

@Johnny
    I'd be happy to. :3 I have some other trades I need to complete (or at least breed) first, and then I'll get started.

I don't mind trading a legend, as this will be for my team...any chance I can get it in egg form? Added you and am waiting online :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Dude. I take Chimchar... What you need for it?

My FC: 1676-4528-8267
    That depends on the IVs you want it to have. Do you want 31/31/31/x/31/31 or are you just looking for its ability?

@Tukurajames
    Yup, an egg is doable. However, I don't have it ready yet, so I won't be able to trade until later. My shop's activity has spiked up a lot lately, and I'm having trouble keeping up! If you'd like, I can contact you when it's ready?
    And a legend really isn't necessary. Because the Kangaskhan probably won't have perfect IVs, I would end up giving it away anyway. :]

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • That depends on the IVs you want it to have. Do you want 31/31/31/x/31/31 or are you just looking for its ability?

@Tukurajames
    Yup, an egg is doable. However, I don't have it ready yet, so I won't be able to trade until later. My shop's activity has spiked up a lot lately, and I'm having trouble keeping up! If you'd like, I can contact you when it's ready?
    And a legend really isn't necessary. Because the Kangaskhan probably won't have perfect IVs, I would end up giving it away anyway. :]

I want take any. So please reserve for me one... I don't really care about IV's and other ability. I need them to fill dex pages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back