• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Oh my god" or "Oh em gee"?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
  • I prefer normal talk :>

Using internet slang in real life is just....annoying.
    I do occasionally say, "Oh my god" or, "WTF" but that's about it.

lol.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • the only ones i actually say irl are "FML" (eff em el) and rarely, "JK" (jay kay) sometime's i'll say lawl. ;D
    oh, actually. i say dilf (pronunciation) sometimes when i refer to this one teacher... :pink_wink:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I usually never say internet slang out loud. Rarely you could catch me say WTF, pronouncing it by lettering. Thats about it though. I keep it on the computer.

Peccadillo

p h a n t o m
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2011
    Much to my chagrin, I have found myself in reality saying out loud "oh em gee" and "el oh el" and "lawl" and etc... However, I do not pronounce it as such when typing it. o_o?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    It took me a pretty long while to get accustomed to those abbreviations. So troublesome.

Back