• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh No!! Liquid Crystal Why Has Thou Forsaken Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    Hey everyone...
    As you may or may not know I'm new here and if you read my first post you may know that my DS was stolen so i cant play my Black or my Pearl anymore. And more sad news is that, LinkandZelda's hack Liquid Crystal keeps freezing in the same place. Im fighting my main rival right before the elite four and everytime he throws out Kadabra it freezes. Each time without fail.

Sandshrew1962 has evolved to a Sad Panda!!!!
    :(

And if LinkandZelda reads this...Awesome Job my friend, i have thoroughly enjoyed the hack thus far...but i was really looking forward to the Orange Islands.
    Have a nice day!!
    "K"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there. There isn't a need for a second introduction, as you already have one active (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=261062). I'm sorry about your hack freezing, though. You can state your problem at the hack's thread somewhere in the Emulation section (most likely in the Hacks Showcase subforum). Hope you get it fixed!

Since you already have an introduction active, I'm just gonna go ahead and close this. I'll move psyanic's post to the original thread.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back